Help I've been champered at Stratford (1 Viewer)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
There we were , Nikki and I walking around marvelling at what an nice night it was when, it happened.

A little knock on the window from champers van and that little wave of come in come in, then that was that, several hours later I was abducted by the cider man and the stitch ups billy bunted now known as loose cannon and held in the party tent until the early hours. They refused to let us out until we had been completely poisoned and left for the rats.

Somehow Nikki and I managed to escape the tent at about 12-30 and crawl the 200 meters back to the safety of our van,,,,

I now know the secret of all this,

They were joined in their kidnap by taran lass,

They are all of welsh decent, :Eeek:

Be warned,

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Ha Ha we know the feeling they've caught us twice and had help from Taran Lass as well. You were lucky to get out they're always on the look out for innocent unsuspecting English victims :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
We remember being Champered too.......... we think!::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
>> Help I've been champered

Yes.

It's even more dangerous then Legionaries Disease. Few recover. Those that do are never the same again.

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
I understand that the plot thickens, even as late as last evening working in a pincer movement they champers the sherrif and Taran lass managed to operate a pincer movement and trap the glorious leader and his poor innocent tea total wife. Once there they were immediately set upon and had bottles of port forcibly poured down their necks,,,,

I hear that we are lucky that they are still alive and escaped only loosing 2 days and the motorhome police are now actively looking for 2 big Welshman accompanied by a loverly soft speaking welsh lady.

One of the Welshman is known to entice people with cooking fab meals before setting on them....

I will post pictures as soon as I have them.... They were last seen heading for Shrewsbury.:Eeek:

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Hilldweller,

You don't know how lucky you and your good lady were last week when you escaped from my van relatively sober.:ROFLMAO:

Note to self:

Must try harder:Doh:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hilldweller,

You don't know how lucky you and your good lady were last week when you escaped from my van relatively sober.:ROFLMAO:

Note to self:

Must try harder:Doh:

I found begging you not to open bottles very demeaning. Though I did have a cunning plan, an empty hot water bottle stuffed down my trousers.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back