Scotland Adventure (1 Viewer)

Jan 18, 2010
Airdrie Scotland
Funster No
Exp
6 years and 20 years as a tugger
2nd July of on our 2 week adventure we plan to go east as far as Brora then cut across to Lairg down the west coast eventually Skye and islands then ferry to Mallaig (white Sands) fort william then Killin and then home We only go as far east as Brora because after that the scenery is pretty dull

Bill:RollEyes:

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
2nd July of on our 2 week adventure we plan to go east as far as Brora then cut across to Lairg down the west coast eventually Skye and islands then ferry to Mallaig (white Sands) fort william then Killin and then home We only go as far east as Brora because after that the scenery is pretty dull

Hope you have a fabulous time, and enjoy all that beautfull scenery, i am jealous::bigsmile::winky:, Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
Hope you have a great trip:thumb: we will be in Scotland during August visiting Aviemoore, Brora, John o Groats then on to Tongue then dropping down taking in Lairg, Loch Ness, Fort William and Loch Lomond.
I just hope there arn't gonna be too many midges around for you and us.:RollEyes:
Have a great holiday.

:thumb:ROB&JANE:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!

White Sands !........Very close to where "Local Hero" was filmed ! God knows how many times I have watched that film !:Cool::Cool::Cool:

Oct 24, 2011
shropshire
Funster No
MH
a class I think
Exp
10 months
Scotland Adventure.

We leave Shrewsbury on the 26th July going to Edinburgh for 5days to see the Tattoo. We will however be stopping in a number of places on the way up through Lancs , Yorks, Durham. Melrose. A couple of nights at each then returning the same way.
Mike:roflmto:

blamehofman

Free Member
Oct 31, 2010
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
2 years
Heading to Oban on Saturday then meandering North to where ever the fancy takes us , hopefully taking in a few Munro's on the way :thumb:

Mick & Ann .

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
White Sands !........Very close to where "Local Hero" was filmed ! God knows how many times I have watched that film !:Cool::Cool::Cool:

I might be wrong, I have been known to be but I though "Local Hero" was filmed at Gardenstown on the Moray coast?

Norman

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
I might be wrong, I have been known to be but I though "Local Hero" was filmed at Gardenstown on the Moray coast?

Norman

The beach scenes were filmed at White Sands, the telephone box and Hotel scenes were filmed where you said ! I loved the film so much I visited the various film sets !:thumb:

littlehouse

Free Member
Jan 25, 2011
Decize France
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Driver 52
Exp
scotland adventures

just got back from loch fyne remember to take plenty anti midge treatments they are out in force just now. have a wonderful time hope the weather is kind to you. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back