Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
JIM would be proud of me.. Started the pack down to day for the off home tomorrow .... Awning away, and most of the usual items I use when camping.

Just scooters to be loaded in the car in the morning and car on to the trailer.. Heading out of site about 12 noon ish.... We are on a train early evening...

So last of the posts for a few days...... :Sad:... I heard that.......:RollEyes:

Just remember it is 23'9" long

Bob:Blush:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Will that fit on a train seem rather large
You've not mentioned your all up weight and overall with trailer length for a few days Bob so here's yer chance:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
JIM would be proud of me.. Started the pack down to day for the off home tomorrow .... Awning away, and most of the usual items I use when camping.

Just scooters to be loaded in the car in the morning and car on to the trailer.. Heading out of site about 12 noon ish.... We are on a train early evening...

So last of the posts for a few days...... :Sad:... I heard that.......:RollEyes:

Just remember it is 23'9" long

Bob:Blush:
Thank you Bob for that interesting and as always useful advice:thumb:, if I can do anything for you in return, just ask.:winky:

Selling that wonderful yank of yours must be tearing at your heartstrings. It is most definitely the nicest and best equipped RV that I have come across. It outshines any euro box on the market and I can honestly say I am tempted. Only the Tardis could offer more luxury interior space than your amazing 23’9 Winnebago Aspect 23D. It is a true go anywhere motorhome at a very affordable price.:thumb:
How’s that for a start:winky:
I have just bumped this for you Bob, hope this will keep the interest going until you are back in Blighty.....Go easy on the tyres::bigsmile:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
FGS someone buy his motorhome and shut him up:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun