Free Member
May 17, 2012
kent
Funster No
MH
C Class??
Exp
I'm a newbie
Planning our European trip and wondered if the motorhoming experts on here would let me know the best books that we should buy. Hoping to do France, Portugal, Spain, Germany and Italy. We are open to wild camping but would prefer sites!
Thanking you all in advance.

Jackie:thumb:

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
Planning our European trip and wondered if the motorhoming experts on here would let me know the best books that we should buy. Hoping to do France, Portugal, Spain, Germany and Italy. We are open to wild camping but would prefer sites!
Thanking you all in advance.

Jackie:thumb:

Hi, easiest way in France are the Aires which are fully listed in the book available in English. Regards sites best to research the internet or use something like camping cheques or ACSI. These are only allowed off season but can save a lot of money.
Unlike the UK France have thousands of sites so it is individual choice. We prefer the Aires throughout France as they are friendly, cheap and nearly always available.

OP
OP
J

jackierals

Free Member
May 17, 2012
kent
Funster No
MH
C Class??
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi, easiest way in France are the Aires which are fully listed in the book available in English. .

Whats the name of the book?

Jackie

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
"Camperstop" covers the whole of europe.
"All the aires of FRance", is a more in depth book on France only.
Both available from Vicarious Books, don't forget to ask for your funsters discount.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back