Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Well just got home and the field is now empty :cry:

All off the field with no need for a tractor or even a push.

So Nikki and I would just like to say a huge thank you to all those that attended and helped. We had some great present's given to us which took us completely by surprise. :Smile:

A 20th wedding anniversary that will be impossible to forget,

I hope you all enjoyed the red arrows flyby on Sunday morning, it took some real talks at high places to get them to do that :winky:

So thank you all again. :thumb:

Dec 23, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Since 2002. Previous Motorhomes, 3 X Autotrail. Rapido and 2 Adria Coral Supreme.
Wrenbury Bring & Buy - Best Meet Ever!!

Well just got home and the field is now empty :cry:

All off the field with no need for a tractor or even a push.

So Nikki and I would just like to say a huge thank you to all those that attended and helped. We had some great present's given to us which took us completely by surprise. :Smile:

A 20th wedding anniversary that will be impossible to forget,

I hope you all enjoyed the red arrows flyby on Sunday morning, it took some real talks at high places to get them to do that :winky:

So thank you all again. :thumb:

:thumb: Nikki & Paul,

THAT! was the best Rally / Meet that we've ever been on!

The organisation by you and your Marshalls and Helpers was spot on. All those months of planning! The hospitality was fantastic. Creative Cocktails, Succulent Bacon Barms, Not to mention American Supper! [Only complaint: No Deep Fried Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwiches!!] The hospitality got everyone together and helped us meet new Funsters. As relative Newbies ourselves, Anne and I [and Eddie], were made very welcome by everyone. Loved the Ukelele Band, they got everyone going and in a good mood! Hope I didn't embarass you too much with the "Hawaiiian Anniversary Service".:Blush: I think this will be an anniversary you guys will never forget. :Eeek: Hope so. You've raised the bar so high, I can't imagine how you are going to follow this Bring & Buy Meet next year, but I imagine you are going to try????????????????

Until the next meet!

Steve [Elvis1709] and Anne [Priscilla]:Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back