May 8, 2012
back in uk for a while
Funster No
MH
sold - none at the moment
Exp
June 2012
HI guys
well it finally happened - sold the pub and bought the motorhome. all going swimmingly till i took a left hand granite post a tad too closely. so does anyone know where i can get my trim fixed - it's a 2007 euramobil?????
:Sad:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Sorry I cant help as Im London borders but I am sure someone in the devon area may be able to help you.

If not and you want to travel to brighton area, John Cross motorhomes are great

Good luck

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
depends on how badly its damaged.
if its just a surface scratch and dent then any bodyshop will be able to advise.
if its more serious then a caravan / motorhome repair centre is the only way.

if you posted a picture then some other funster may know or one of the traders on here may be able to recommend the best solution.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Sounds like us a couple of weeks ago:

Me screechingly as Sandy was reversing "stop, there's a bin".

Him, not very patiently "I can see the f----g bin".

Cruuuuuunch.

Him, "you didn't say there were two bins".

The second bin was actually a fire extinguisher.

One damaged near side rear. Ho hum. :Doh:

Ivy

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
You could talk to Marquis at Lee Mill (nr Plymouth). There's Mullacotts near Ilfracombe who may be able to help. Or there's Chelston at Wellington, not far from Taunton.

But, as suggested, a decent body shop may be able to sort you out without shipping overpriced bits from the converter.

John

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
You could talk to Marquis at Lee Mill (nr Plymouth). There's Mullacotts near Ilfracombe who may be able to help. Or there's Chelston at Wellington, not far from Taunton.

But, as suggested, a decent body shop may be able to sort you out without shipping overpriced bits from the converter.

John

Jaydee...I think this is the Funster you are talking about.." joner8888 "..(PM him)

Here is what he said..
We specialize in these repairs all day--There is a CL site next to the work shops ....

to Mr Colpot question...
We have picked up a chip on the Fibre Glass? panel on the front of our Hymer. Does anyone have any suggestions / recommendations to repiar it?

Broken Link Removed
Have tried Chips Away but they virtually suggested that they couldnt do it and I would be better off doing it myself.
Thanks.

Mel

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
Sounds like us a couple of weeks ago:

Me screechingly as Sandy was reversing "stop, there's a bin".

Him, not very patiently "I can see the f----g bin".

Cruuuuuunch.

Him, "you didn't say there were two bins".

The second bin was actually a fire extinguisher.

One damaged near side rear. Ho hum. :Doh:

Ivy

Did pretty much the same when I first reversed - hit cycle rack, ok as was already bent but nearly did the same the next time. First job was to fit a reversing camera - must have saved the cost many times over - stopped me 'taking out' a water/EHU point in France apart from any damage to the van on other occassions.
Vic

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
Jaydee...I think this is the Funster you are talking about.." joner8888 "..(PM him)

Here is what he said..
We specialize in these repairs all day--There is a CL site next to the work shops ....

to Mr Colpot question...
We have picked up a chip on the Fibre Glass? panel on the front of our Hymer. Does anyone have any suggestions / recommendations to repiar it?

Broken Link Removed
Have tried Chips Away but they virtually suggested that they couldnt do it and I would be better off doing it myself.
Thanks.

Mel

Repair wasn't for me - thank goodness, though I do have a bit of damage caused by a cornish bank. :Doh:
It was Spidermonkey (OP) who had had an argument with a granite post. Thanks for the help though. He'll no doubt see your response.:thumb:

John

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
Repairing caravans and MH `s most days---there is a small CL site at rear of the workshops :thumb:----------- Somerset

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Ahhhh there you are I knew you tried to help someone the other day:thumb:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Back up camera a must

A good back up camera is a must and a good set of reversing sensors.... for the front on my B class RV I have front American marker poles that light up at night.. if they get through the rest of the RV does.

Not a nice feeling when you ding the new toy... hope you get it repaired soon.... by the way Johns Cross Motorhomes is on the A21 at Johns Cross and that is on the Hastings Road...

Bob

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back