Free Member
May 14, 2010
Hayling Island
Funster No
MH
hi top,
Exp
on and off 50 years
Hi I am a bit ignorant on this one, off to Franc on Mon, can I get a French signal in France to watch the footie, I have got the latest digital aerial..........Del

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
cannot help you sorry

Hi I am a bit ignorant on this one, off to Franc on Mon, can I get a French signal in France to watch the footie, I have got the latest digital aerial..........Del

I cannot help you.. I use free to air satellite TV and as soon as I see football I tune to one of the other 3,000 channels.. news in Bagdad is interesting.... well think it is as I have no idea what they are saying.. but then that is my view of football... I suspect the man to ask is JJ he knows all (well thinks so:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) re football..... may be worth sending him a p.m.

Some of the tuning on free to air and movement from one satellite to another has messed up some of the programmes, but I can still get the main channels as needed.. but for some reason BBC News is no a subscription channel.... but at home I get it for free.

I watch the BBC to see the weather.. that gives us some idea of what is coming up the French northern coast.

Bob:Blush:

Spacerunner

Free Member
Apr 7, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes you can, but its a bit hit and miss. France does not seem to have as many Freeview channels as UK.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
novawight

novawight

Free Member
May 14, 2010
Hayling Island
Funster No
MH
hi top,
Exp
on and off 50 years
I cannot help you.. I use free to air satellite TV and as soon as I see football I tune to one of the other 3,000 channels.. news in Bagdad is interesting.... well think it is as I have no idea what they are saying.. but then that is my view of football... I suspect the man to ask is JJ he knows all (well thinks so:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) re football..... may be worth sending him a p.m.

Some of the tuning on free to air and movement from one satellite to another has messed up some of the programmes, but I can still get the main channels as needed.. but for some reason BBC News is no a subscription channel.... but at home I get it for free.

I watch the BBC to see the weather.. that gives us some idea of what is coming up the French northern coast.

Bob:Blush:

Cor, you sound like my miss,s:ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back