Midsummer Escape 2012 CANCELLED (1 Viewer)

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
cancelled

yep thats right:cry:
brian jo and josh

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Yep it was posted on here and on rvoc y/day

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Steve and Denise, well done making your first post, I think only 9 funsters booked for that show. :Smile:

Are you two going to join us at the Rutland Water meet, we promise it will not be another Peterborough. :winky::roflmto:

Its going to be a good one, and if you come bring your instruments, we have a few musicians coming, I think you will enjoy it, and I will be good to catch up.

Broken Link Removed

:thumb: Bob and Jane.

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
I have just read that the Midsummer Escape 2012 is cancelled, this is on the Out and About Live site

Hi Steve and Denise, Good to see you posting your first post, first of many i hope, and like bobandjane, hope you will be able to come to the Rutland water Rally, and come and meet us all, just give us a shout if you would like to come ok, you can come for 1 night or any number of nights up to you, no pressure, Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

The V10 Squad

Free Member
Jul 11, 2011
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Four Winds B class
Exp
Jan 2010
kelmarsh

Hi we were going too -( never mind we booked for Malvern should be sunny by then !:Smile: Steph and john

Wizbangs

Free Member
Nov 8, 2011
MK, UK
Funster No
MH
AS Burford Duo
Exp
Four years
No rain now

So how typical. The weather this weekend is forcast to be sunshine with cloud and methinks the Kelmarsh show would have been good. I was so looking forwards to it and also the evening entertainment as it would have been a real treat for us. I am so disappointed it was cancelled. We are working the weekends of the Stratford, Shrewsbury, Malvern, and Lincoln shows. I am so envious of those who can attend. Oh poop. :cry: Newark & Shepton Mallet are our only other options it seems, other than the NEC of course. Both look a bit like damp squibs to be honest. Drat and double drat.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
yes it will be sunny and warm and smelly

Hi we were going too -( never mind we booked for Malvern should be sunny by then !:Smile: Steph and john

Now the down side of Malvern if it is warm and sunny is the poor water pressure on the hose by the time it reaches us:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but the smell from the horse manure pile:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but then I am not parking near it this year:winky: It will be a great show, always is.. the best one as far as I am concerned.. looking forward to it... I expect to find my tickets in the post box at home when we get back.

Bob....

p.s going to bring the Ukulele and the lap steel guitar this year.
:Doh::Doh::Doh::Doh::Doh:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
never mind Mary

So how typical. The weather this weekend is forcast to be sunshine with cloud and methinks the Kelmarsh show would have been good. I was so looking forwards to it and also the evening entertainment as it would have been a real treat for us. I am so disappointed it was cancelled. We are working the weekends of the Stratford, Shrewsbury, Malvern, and Lincoln shows. I am so envious of those who can attend. Oh poop. :cry: Newark & Shepton Mallet are our only other options it seems, other than the NEC of course. Both look a bit like damp squibs to be honest. Drat and double drat.

Never mind Mary.. but it is a shame.. Malvern is the best show in my books... Lincoln has been wet and windy or both the last two years... Shepton was good ... but Rodger (Wildman) has given up as the marshall and even with 50 of us it has got less each time... the entertainment we made ourselves was good... (better than supplied) but again the weather was not that kind to us.. Landy Lover and his Land Rover were pressed in the service a few times. We lost the electric a few times and it was not the RV's that blew the circuits, it was others down the line trying to nick the power rather than pay for it.

Given the issues with Shepton and Lincoln we will be coming back to France and Spain.. so Malvern will be our last show this year.

Bob

The V10 Squad

Free Member
Jul 11, 2011
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Four Winds B class
Exp
Jan 2010
Kelmarsh

Sorry about that I was too specially the Queen tribute a lot of stuff cancelled for June so far...:Sad: Steph and John

The V10 Squad

Free Member
Jul 11, 2011
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Four Winds B class
Exp
Jan 2010
Now the down side of Malvern if it is warm and sunny is the poor water pressure on the hose by the time it reaches us:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but the smell from the horse manure pile:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but then I am not parking near it this year:winky: It will be a great show, always is.. the best one as far as I am concerned.. looking forward to it... I expect to find my tickets in the post box at home when we get back.

Bob....

p.s going to bring the Ukulele and the lap steel guitar this year.
:Doh::Doh::Doh::Doh::Doh:

Thanks Bob...hop to see you there...Steph and John:Smile:

Wizbangs

Free Member
Nov 8, 2011
MK, UK
Funster No
MH
AS Burford Duo
Exp
Four years
Bob

Hi Bob and all,

Certainly seems we are going to miss a good show at Malvern. We have just had to confirm our bookings for our business weekends away for 2013. I will be totally miffed if everything clashes again. Work still comes first for a while yet.
Mary

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Why not come along and rally with us at Shrewsbury. We have a Queen tribute band there. :thumb: Broken Link Removed

Wizbangs

Free Member
Nov 8, 2011
MK, UK
Funster No
MH
AS Burford Duo
Exp
Four years
Work versus Pleasure

Why not come along and rally with us at Shrewsbury. We have a Queen tribute band there. :thumb: Broken Link Removed

See Jim, now you are just rubbing salt into my wounds. I would have loved to, but once again we have business commitments we simply cannot break. The Queen tribute was what I wanted so much to see at Kelmarsh and the firework display looks fantastic. Now I know I'm going to miss it AGAIN! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mary :tears:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back