Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I was sitting here reading the posts and about to close down for the night. All of a sudden the carbon monoxide alarm just went off.. Sue sat there looking at me and me to her... the thing was screaming out.... the door is open wide and nothing is on... do not feel light headed:Sad:

Well the cassis de dijon .. has had an effect.. but not that bad...:winky:

Then we found out why .. Ezzie was leaning against it snoring.. OK she is now a wake.. so is everyone around us.. she had blocked the air course... the red light was on... now the green light is back on and the alarm has stopped.... trust Ezzie.

Anyway back to closing down... a bit of TV, a read of the IPAd (Book) and that is another day in France finished. Nice evening now..

Bob:Blush:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
that would be the carbon monoxide in Ezzies exhaled breath and at least you know it works Bob :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
May 6, 2010
Doncaster
Funster No
MH
Exp
April 2010
Are you sure it was not a friend of a friends second cousin three times removed brother in law that was trying to gas you before bedtime and steal your valuables ??? :Doh:

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
It is raining but not solid

Hope you are not having the downpours we have had today in Plymouth:cry:

We have had a fair bit of rain over the past week.. but not like what the South East England has had in recent days. It is still Ok to sit out under the awning, in fact just had breakfast out here ... now being 10.45 very civilised ... we were going off to Dieppe today, but will do it tomorrow as the weather for caste is much better.. we will stay local and have some shopping to do and need to fuel the car with petrol at the local supermarket €1.56 a ltr .. cheaper than the UK.

But weather is disappointing, but predictable I would say.

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
you may well be right there John

that would be the carbon monoxide in Ezzies exhaled breath and at least you know it works Bob :thumb:

You may well be right there John.. but did not hear anything and normally even Ezzie looks to find out what the noise was .. they burp and (excuse) fart like humans.. (St Bernards).. it has gone off before when we used a carpet cleaner that had ammonia in it... but we know it works.

Just made us jump.:Blush:

Bob

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I could have turned it in to a gas story

Are you sure it was not a friend of a friends second cousin three times removed brother in law that was trying to gas you before bedtime and steal your valuables ??? :Doh:

You know thinking about it I could have made it in to a gas story... a friend of a friends, brother 1st removed story we all know about... but alas it was just Ezzie ... farting...

But what a good story that would have been.. I wonder how long it will take to go into folk law... Slobberdober was gassed by ezzie, slobberdober was gassed by some gipsies (in the town) or sloberdober was gassed and robbed.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Spacerunner

Free Member
Apr 7, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
We also had a false CO alarm a couple of years ago.

I had the BBQ fired up in front of the open habitation door. It seems that the slight breeze was blowing combustion fumes into the moho.
Funny thing was I had completely forgotten that I had fitted a CO alarm and couldn't figure out what the noise was.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back