Free Member
Jun 9, 2012
Slovenia
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 614 CL
Exp
I am not sure, but I think I am first member from Slovenia:Smile:
Sorry for all mistekes, I will do the best for nice language.
I am owner of motorhome since 2000 and I made with my familly number of kilometers. Now we are owners of Hymer B 614 CL and we are satisfied with.

Next weekend we are starting three weeks journey around Scotland. Plan is made but suggestions are welcome:thumb: We like wild camping more than campsites, but during reading your posts I found no problems for this in Scotland. Maybe some .ov2 can be helpfull:Cool:
First time with our motorhome driving on left:Eeek:

And of course, we are golfers, too.

Last edited:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi, enjoy your trip around .lets hope you have good weather .lots of sun . drive safe .alan.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years

I am owner of motorhome since 2000 and I made with my familly number of kilometers. Now we are owners of Hymer B 614 CL and we are satisfied with.

Hi Novak

We have been to Slovenia and Croatia in 2002, we drove to a camp site at Moscenika Draga, it was right near the beach, we also drove through Trieste, Italy we have have relatives, we have been there often, have you drove through Trieste? We also have a Hymer 584

Hope you have a good time in Scotland:welcomefunster:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
welcome to FUN Novak :thumb:

yes, i think you are the first Slovenian member and no problem with your english.
i't far better than our Slovenian :roflmto:.

as already mentioned, beware of Scottish midges....very small flies (1mm) with a large appetite for human blood :Eeek:

we have just returned from 4 days in Scotland and i have more than 30 bites.

wild camping is accepted in Scotland but try not to make it too obvious, as you may get trouble from local youths in some area's.

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
Welcome to the website and some british friendliness.
Been to your country back in 2005, fantastic. I'm sure you will love Scotland, but not at the moment, rain, rain and more rain. The only good thing about rain in Scotland is the midgies stay at home. Be sure to tour the West Coast, it's beautiful. The whole of Scotland is nice but we have a very soft spot for the West.
If you pass through Durham on your way let me know, I have a large drive and free electricity if you would like.

OP
OP
N

Novak

Free Member
Jun 9, 2012
Slovenia
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 614 CL
Exp
Thanks for warning about midges. Just read more about.

Need to buy repellent.

As we are coming with ferry to Newcastle, Durham is souther. But anway, thank for invitation:thumb:

Rain will stop in one week :)

Last edited:

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Sorry for all mistekes, I will do the best for nice language.

Next weekend we are starting three weeks journey around Scotland. Plan is made but suggestions are welcome:thumb: We like wild camping more than campsites, but during reading your posts I found no problems for this in Scotland. Maybe some .ov2 can be helpfull:Cool:
First time with our motorhome driving on left:Eeek:

And of course, we are golfers, too.

Hello and welcome Novak to the site, it is good to have out first member from Slovenia, Hope you have a very good time in Scotland and your holidays, Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

blamehofman

Free Member
Oct 31, 2010
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
2 years
Hello and welcome , if you are stuck for a stop off when you arrive in Newcastle I am 15 miles North of Newcastle and have the use of a private car park with electricity .

Also the Northumberland coast route is highly recommended on your journey North .

Mick .

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to Motorhome fun, Scotland is a beautiful place to visit, hopefully a little sun should be out by then, do enjoy it and use Motorhome Fun to ask any questions you have as you go along, and hopefully someone will be able to help. Enjoy.:Smile:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Novak and welcome to fun.

I live in Dumfries which is in the south west of Scotland and about 80miles from Newcastle. Dumfries and Galloway is a lovely part of Scotland and if you fancy visiting my area then let me know as i could recommend a few nice places to wildcamp and if you have your golf clubs with you it would be my pleasure if you would join me for a game of golf at my local club.

Gerry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back