Truma C6002 combi heater (1 Viewer)

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi :Smile:what sort off trouble? do you have have the heater code , i know some have recalls on them!! check if so? !!

RAY

OP
OP
jhbgaiem

jhbgaiem

Free Member
Jan 28, 2008
Galapagar near Madrid, Spain
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Heater

This is a pathetic confession. We had bought the MH on a Friday afternoon and we had to drive it home for the next day. SO we found ourselves in a camping site in the dark, decyphering a German instruction manual.
The result was that although the hot air worked, a transparent plastic pipe that ran to the heater burst the next morning.
I have repaired the pipe but I am worried that it might happen again.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
mmm
I am having trouble with my combined water/space heater. Does anyone know these heaters?
All advice, tips and comments welcome!:winky:

Hi

If no one comes back with any advice you could always contact Truma direct. I know you are not in the UK at the moment but if you get on their web site there is an enquiry form for you to complete or you could email them.

Postal Address:
Truma UK Ltd
Park Lane
Dove Valley Park
South Derbyshire
DE65 5BG
England

Sales Tel: +44 (0) 1283 586050
Sales Fax: +44 (0) 1283 586051

Service Tel: +44 (0) 1283 586020
Service Fax: +44 (0) 1283 586029

E-mail: sales@trumauk.com
technical@trumauk.com

Web: TRUMA UK - Welcome | Caravan | Movers | Heating | Water | Air Conditioning | Accessories |

Enquiry Form: Please click here >>>

Opening and Closing Times:
Mon - Thurs: 8.30am - 12.30pm and 1.30pm - 5.00pm
Friday: 8.30am - 1.30pm

I'll have a look at work tomorrow and see if I have the manufacturers instructions for it, although I don't feel hopeful.

Good luck, hope this helps
Pammy

The Enquiry form link don't seem to work but if you get on their web site it does.

Last edited:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
The result was that although the hot air worked, a transparent plastic pipe that ran to the heater burst the next morning.
I have repaired the pipe but I am worried that it might happen again.

Was the pipe that burst water or hot air
Geo

2escapees

Deleted User
I have the same boiler and they are great. The clear pipe comes from the top of the boiler and from a grey plastic one way valve is that the one? Strange that the water did not heat was the pump on or frozen and was the overflow valve closed?
The Truma factory in Munich is excellent they fitted a time clock to mine and an electric element so when we are connected to 240v we have hot water all the time. I am sure I have the instructions in English somewhere if you need them?

:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
mmm
I am having trouble with my combined water/space heater. Does anyone know these heaters?
All advice, tips and comments welcome!:winky:

It burst a week too early, had it burst next week we would have been a 'fountain' of knowledge as we have three chaps on a Fuma training update course this week.

So any one with a problem and needing Fuma spares please give us a call

Regards

Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back