frenchgirl

Free Member
May 21, 2012
hayes west london
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Hello to you all. just joined and looking forward to chatting and meeting lots of other mad funsters. I am on here due to the work of froghopper. realy hope this wont go against me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::shout:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hello to you all. just joined and looking forward to chatting and meeting lots of other mad funsters. I am on here due to the work of froghopper. realy hope this wont go against me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::shout:

Hi there!

Just a daft question.... are you french? Ce serait sympa....!

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hello to you all. just joined and looking forward to chatting and [HI]meeting lots of other mad funsters. [/HI]I am on here due to the work of froghopper. realy hope this wont go against me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::shout:

Hi :welcome: to fun, looking forward to seeing you on the Malvern list along with froghopper, and you will meet lots of other mad funsters. :thumb:
And we will not hold anything against you :winky:.....................until we have met froghopper. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Bob.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009

Hello and welcome frenchgirl, look forward to chatting with you and hopefully meet up at some time, also you are invited to the MHF,RVOC meet and rally at Rutland water on the 8th July to 15th July, there are over 100 of us going so loads of people to meet and chat to all like minded like yourself, Please speak up if you would like to attend nd will get your name put on the list OK, Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the fun, I see froghopper raised the question of your membership number, well tis under your user name when you post i.e. 21147 do drop into chat and say hi.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back