Brynich, Brecon (1 Viewer)

May 8, 2010
South Wales
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam T-Line785
Exp
since 2009
Anybody been here? Just got back from an excellent weekend away with friends with fab weather.

Although, this was let down by the rudeness and arrogance of the camp site staff. We cannot believe how condescending, rude, sarcastic etc these people were.

An excellent site with amazing views has been let down by this.

Cannot also believe that this well known club organization does not warn you (not that I am aware but will take this on board if they do warn you and I missed it) :Angry:eek:f the wedding venue right next door and that there could be banging music up to 12 midnight. We are honestly in shock.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Sad::Mad::Angry:

peter H

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2008
Neath, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Nearly 4 years
I've stayed there a couple of time, never any problems with the staff or next door.

Perhaps i was sited further away and you caught the staff on a bad day(s)

Peter

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
I've stayed there a couple of time, never any problems with the staff or next door.

Perhaps i was sited further away and you caught the staff on a bad day(s)

Peter

staff on a site that deals with the public head on every day shoud,nt have bad days and even if they did the should,nt take it out on the people who are paying their wages.there is no excuse . regards brian jo and josh

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
site

Welshbos, you need to try this site. www.redkitecamping.com. Discounts for funsters, Beautiful views, loads of room for the dogs and one of the owners is the nicest woman I know:winky: ::bigsmile:

hi jim,is your site suitable for large RV,s:thumb:
brian jo and josh

OP
OP
welshbois
May 8, 2010
South Wales
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam T-Line785
Exp
since 2009
Welshbos, you need to try this site. Broken Link Removed. Discounts for funsters, Beautiful views, loads of room for the dogs and one of the owners is the nicest woman I know:winky: ::bigsmile:

We will defo put this on our list. We r sure that the woman is the nicest lol (and of course we know she is)

Loving our led's Jim:thumb:::bigsmile::Smile:

(We went with our friends who love it therefor their son. We wont rush back.)

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
We were at Brynich last weekend. We found booking-in staff to be efficient - neither friendly nor unfriendly, but polite.
The male warden who was working on the gate at reception was very friendly and chatty. This was not our favourite CC site, but we had no complaints about the staff.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
welshbois
May 8, 2010
South Wales
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam T-Line785
Exp
since 2009
We were at Brynich last weekend. We found booking-in staff to be efficient - neither friendly nor unfriendly, but polite.
The male warden who was working on the gate at reception was very friendly and chatty. This was not our favourite CC site, but we had no complaints about the staff.

Cool - we had a good time amongst ourselves . Just don't expect to be treated the way we were - patronizing comments when u say nothing and arrive and light a bbq minding your own business is gutting.:Sad:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back