Free Member
Apr 3, 2012
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2012
I have a netbook and whilst at home connect via wifi. I know this will sound stupid to most of you but I have no idea how connect up in the motorhome. Any ideas welcome but please don't get technical i am a computer ludite
Kaybee :RollEyes:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
I have a netbook and whilst at home connect via wifi. I know this will sound stupid to most of you but I have no idea how connect up in the motorhome. Any ideas welcome but please don't get technical i am a computer ludite
Kaybee :RollEyes:
A few options,
You can sit in McDonalds car park and use their free connection.
You could get yourself a dongle or similar and use that.
Or as I do, use your smart phone, my Samsung galaxy will connect a number of different appliances to the internet at one time. :thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Here is a typical solution. You plug into your USB port and reach the internet via the mobile phone network.

There are many different deals, all OK for FUN and the like but a bit expensive if you want iPlayer to watch films.

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Here is a typical solution. You plug into your USB port and reach the internet via the mobile phone network.

There are many different deals, all OK for FUN and the like but a bit expensive if you want iPlayer to watch films.

Link Removed
For unlimited internet without any fare usage limits, unlimited texts, unlimited landlines and mobile usage. wire free connection for many different appliances, all boxed up in a fantastic state of the art phone and it costs me £35 a month. I think that is good value.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back