Free Member
May 11, 2012
Devon
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
IM A NEWBIE
:lipstick::lipstick:Hi everyone, our names are Donna & Brian and we are new to the world of motor Homing !

We are waiting to collect our brand new A class Adria Super Sonic with all the bells and whistles, should get it in the next week oor two.

Have been looking through some of the threads and a lot of them make go intresting reading so thanks for that.

Looking forward to getting the bus now and playing

See ya

B & D
:Cool: :lipstick:

J H

Funster
Sep 7, 2007
Funster No
:welcome:

You'll get lots of advice (some of it probably not wanted:Eeek:) just ask. No question is too daft:roflmto:

Just enjoy yourselves.

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Welcome.

A brave couple to buy a new Motorhome for a first one. I hope you find it suits you, as you can lose a lot of money if you find you need to change it.
If you read through some of the threads on here you will see that there are some advantages in buying second hand, in that the faults should have been fixed.

Anyway someone has to buy new to keep the supply of second hand ones going.:Smile::Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Hi and welcome:welcome:
Enjoy your new mh and hope you have many years of fun to come with it:thumb:
Bill & Margaret

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
:lipstick::lipstick:Hi everyone, our names are Donna & Brian and we are new to the world of motor Homing !

We are waiting to collect our brand new A class Adria Super Sonic with all the bells and whistles, should get it in the next week oor two.

Have been looking through some of the threads and a lot of them make go intresting reading so thanks for that.

Looking forward to getting the bus now and playing

See ya

B & D
:Cool: :lipstick:

Like you we also bought new and haven't regretted it. I think all mh's will have their little niggles, both new and second hand ones, but they all get sorted out in the end.
It's all down to personal choice in what you go for, so enjoy your new baby:thumb:
Bill

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
:welcome: Donna & Brian, now that's what I call a motor-home, if by any chance you decide it's not for you please, pretty please let me have it......:thumb:.......Griff

Motor-Home Travel, on Tarmac or Gravel

A Week or Two in the Sun

If you have any trouble or Technical Muddle

Find the answer in Motor-Home Fun

Welcome to the bestest Motor Home forum on the interwebbythingy

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
welcome tot he forum

Welcome from us to the Forum also.

Hope you enjoy your new toy.. just in time for better weather I hope ... someone said it was going to be sunny and summer on 14th August:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But the weather has not helped this year, or last or the year before.... you need to head South to France and get some nice weather and enjoy the motor home.

Have fun

Bob, Sue & Ezzie the St Bernard

keith_c

Free Member
Jan 31, 2012
Amersham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Belatedly a welcome from us too.

We're getting our second motorhome, an Adria Supersonic, this coming Saturday - can't wait. I don't think there are that many coming to the UK but I know there's 2 now!

Enjoy yours when you get it.

Keith

OP
OP
S

Statue

Free Member
May 11, 2012
Devon
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
IM A NEWBIE
Well that makes two!

Belatedly a welcome from us too.

We're getting our second motorhome, an Adria Supersonic, this coming Saturday - can't wait. I don't think there are that many coming to the UK but I know there's 2 now!

Enjoy yours when you get it.

Keith
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Keith
Hope you new Super Sonic is every thing you expect, please let me know how you get on in the early days and I will try to do the same.

We should take delivery of ours in the next week or so.

New to this so will be going gently to start but sure we will pick it up along the way.

Good Luck with your new mobie

Regards

Brian (STATUE):thumb:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
its gonna be the longest week or two of your life. :Sad:

I'm sure with such a big outlay you will take to the lifestyle.

if you have any money left then pay the £10 forum subs and it will repay you many times over in advice alone

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back