Vets in France,Spain,Portugal info download (1 Viewer)

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Just over a month ago a (I think he was a new member) put a link/download for the vets in France, Spain, Portugal........well I downloaded and printed it off onto a A4 sheet of paper for a friend that was coming over to France to tour for a month.....it had lots of vets all over France with the address, sat coordination's....this information was a godsend....we live in France and as we was moving nearly every day and did not know exactly what Air we we would end up on, on the route home to fall into the five day window..
So when it came to the time our friends Dog needed the wormer/Pet passport ....we just checked the list entered the sat coordination in for the nearest vet ...Done... saved all the worry and hassle ...asking, calling.at tourist info..
Anybody who has a dog and comes to France this info is well worth downloading printing and having.

I would just like to thank the person....some one had spent a lot of time on researching the info and and then putting down as a spreadsheet then download format on Fun for others to use.
I now can not find the person or download ??????? ....it seems to have been removed.???

Does anybody know who the person was that did the download..

I know he was trouble trying to download.....at the beginning but achieved it in the end.

Well if this person is reading this thread THANK YOU on behalf of our friend,s Dog.
Mel
:thumb:

Roryboys Dad

Free Member
Mar 19, 2012
Glapwell Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote Reference P716 LPR
Exp
I had posted the list shortly after joining but, after what I thought was a disparaging remark on one of my posts, I took umbrage and removed the list from the Download section.

I'm glad it was of use to you and if you, or anyone else, would like an up-dated copy please send me a PM and I'll send a link.

Heyupluv - do you have any recent info of the Vet you used (or any other Vets in Europe) - price, opening hours, parking, etc - that could be added to the List?

:france::france::france:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
I had posted the list shortly after joining but, after what I thought was a disparaging remark on one of my posts, I took umbrage and removed the list from the Download section.

I'm glad it was of use to you and if you, or anyone else, would like an up-dated copy please send me a PM and I'll send a link.

Heyupluv - do you have any recent info of the Vet you used (or any other Vets in Europe) - price, opening hours, parking, etc - that could be added to the List?

:france::france::france:

Thanks Roryboys dad... I have sent you a PM with the price so you can update your list....you already have ours vets on your list.....it is no good me sending our prices of our vets to you as they are always a lot more expensive than what our friend's have paid ..same vet, that we have booked and gone along with them...??? could it be a :winky: back p*ck*t job and not recorded:winky::winky:( we used to have 3 three Labs, now we only have 1 so as you can see no DISCOUNT:cry::cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::winky:)

I just hope a lot more contact you,PM you, for your list well worth having

Mel:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
we always ask our resent Frenchie to book the vets for us

We tend to divert to use the same vet each year.. at €29 for the full works it is good value.. may be less this year as the new rules only require tape worm. We tend to ask Frankie our wee Frenchie to make the call which she always does for those that ask... we turn up and that is that.. the vet we use is in Amiens and I know of a few other MHF members that now use them A) for value and B) that they understand what needs to be done C) there is a camp site very near.

You should not take umbrage from someones remarks.. that happens on a forum.. some will find your posts helpful.. I would not worry about the odd remark.. It is easy to get the written word misunderstood, regardless of the smile faces available. If it helps one person that is great.

Bob

stagger01

Free Member
Jun 21, 2010
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Vet list

We used the list of vets and found the one nearest to our location on the day that we needed to get the dog checked etc, the details on the list were accurate and very helpful, so I would like to thank the author for their efforts.

Thanks

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back