Free Member
May 14, 2010
Hayling Island
Funster No
MH
hi top,
Exp
on and off 50 years
Hi was just wondering if we had a site map of the Newbury show, to see where we are being sited..........Cheers Del:Smile:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
normally

Hi was just wondering if we had a site map of the Newbury show, to see where we are being sited..........Cheers Del:Smile:

Normally you come of the spur road to the T junction turn right and go a couple hundred yards and turn right... sign posted... you are then stopped by the Warner marshals that give you your wrist bands...

you then turn left through a gate it climbs a little (always some idiot taking on water on the left side).. anyway at the top of the short climb you turn right and get stopped lots of times... keep going and eventually you turn left going towards the big entertainment tent and we are a couple hundred feet before it on the right hand side of the road... you cannot miss Bob & Janes motorhome and the big MHF signs...

Easy to find our pitch

Bob:thumb:

OP
OP
novawight

novawight

Free Member
May 14, 2010
Hayling Island
Funster No
MH
hi top,
Exp
on and off 50 years
Yes Bob i realise that, but last year, we had a map to inform where we were on site, the reason I asked this question, as last year were situated just outside the entertainment tent, and if this was the case this year there would not be any need to bring my leci bike.......Cheers Del

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
we have been therwe for a few years now

Yes Bob i realise that, but last year, we had a map to inform where we were on site, the reason I asked this question, as last year were situated just outside the entertainment tent, and if this was the case this year there would not be any need to bring my leci bike.......Cheers Del

We have been there for a few years now... and the numbers are lower I would think this year than last as a lot of the RV's are elsewhere over the weekend.

Bob:Blush:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Del, I would not want to tell you not to bring your bike, because until we get there, we will not know exactly, things change overnight. You think your one place, and it rains before and they might move us to another area. :Doh:

I would say bring it, and you may not need it. :RollEyes:::bigsmile:

See you there, and lets hope the sun shines. :thumb: Bob.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I think its all change this year, they have moved the traders to a different part of the showground so I'm sure this will domino affect the rally areas

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back