Help with chosing an awning for Hymer B584 Classic (1 Viewer)

NaughtyMorty

Free Member
May 10, 2012
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584 CDlassic
Exp
Since 2004
Hi Everyone
I'm looking for a traditional style awning for my Hymer B584 Classic and am going round in circles on the internet trying to decide which one to get. We need extra space now that two grandchildren have arrived so want one that will take an inner tent. We don't need drive-away as we walk or cycle everywhere once sited. I don't want a safari room as I would worry about using it in bad weather. I'm also a bit worried that I may buy one which does not have a sufficient height for my van. Can anyone with a similar motorhome possibly give me some advice please?
Thankyou

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Sorry can't help with the awning as we use the wind shield ones on our 584, but I would think any that suits the 544 would also suit the 584.

Welcome to Motorhome Fun :welcomefunster:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Hi Everyone
I'm looking for a traditional style awning for my Hymer B584 Classic and am going round in circles on the internet trying to decide which one to get. We need extra space now that two grandchildren have arrived so want one that will take an inner tent. We don't need drive-away as we walk or cycle everywhere once sited. I don't want a safari room as I would worry about using it in bad weather. I'm also a bit worried that I may buy one which does not have a sufficient height for my van. Can anyone with a similar motorhome possibly give me some advice please?
Thankyou

Welcome ::bigsmile:

You have my perfect motorhome.... That is the one on my list to buy when I get this selfbuild nutter thing out of my system...

I would suggest that any fitter worth his salt would be able to get a Fiama installed without too many problems....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Free Member
Dec 3, 2009
surrey
Funster No
MH
hymer A class
Exp
since 2010
awning

Hi Everyone
Thankyou

Hello there
When I bought my B584 nearly 2 years ago, an awning came wuth it in a big bag. I had a look inside , a jumble of poles and fabrics but looks like an awning that fits on 3 sides (not sure) It,s been in the garage since. I cannot see myself ever trying to figger out how to erect it nor ever using it . You are welcome to it
reagrds

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back