Free Member
Jan 4, 2012
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Second time around.
This week has been a voyage of discovery for us, learning about our camper and finding out what we need to sort out. We've been in Cornwall now for four days and apart from one unexpectedly hot and sunny day we've been consistently peed on from a great height.

Looking at the long range forecast on Accuweather we have five good days, at the end of which we need to be back in Cannock for a few days, at which point the weather goes pear shaped again. As it's not worth heading off again immediately I'm going to get the Hymer in for MOT early, then assuming all is well sort out the heating and also a replacement matress for the drop down bed, as although it has been warm up there the padding leaves a lot to be desired.

My general impressions after drving down and living in the van for a week are good. It pulled like a train on the way down, despite being naturally aspirated and I only had to change down twice in 280 miles, even on the long Cornish hills.

We are booked here until tomorrow morning, at which point we'll be heading off and probably stay off site for a few nights.::bigsmile:

Wizbangs

Free Member
Nov 8, 2011
MK, UK
Funster No
MH
AS Burford Duo
Exp
Four years
from a great height

It seems that since we took delivery of our new MH, all it has done is rain. :cry: so this weather is all our fault. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
When your back home,
Look up Winfield transport in Cannock, they will sort your MOT out. :thumb:

OP
OP
B

Bushtrekker

Free Member
Jan 4, 2012
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Second time around.
Cheers Steve

I might as well get it sorted while I'm back this time, even though it's not due until June 13th.

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
you can get mot done 1 month before expirey and get 13 months not 12...:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun