Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Guys can you tell me how to remove an ad from the clasified ads section.

many thanks

Norman

Looks like she's sold. Well done........so what ya gonna get now, go-on tell us, go on. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
normanandsue

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Looks like she's sold. Well done........so what ya gonna get now, go-on tell us, go on. :thumb:

Have found and bought a lovely N+B Arto 69G 1999 model, with fixed bed and garage and all the bells and whistles you could hope for.
2 solar panels, 3 leisure batteries, oyster satellite and TV, Sky box and dvd player, SOG, additional diesel fuelled heating system, waterpurifier, cruise control, semi automatic clutch, European sat nav system and air ride suspension.

There are a couple of minor things that need to be repiared but all do able. These were reflected in the price.

Our next major excursion will be the Portsmouth area in August to welcome our lates grandchild and spend a few days, then in October we are off for a couple of weeks in France.

Then next year................................................. "Watch this space"

Norman

PS well you did ask

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Well I hope you look us up when in Portsmouth, the new van sounds brilliant, love to see it.

All the very best of luck with it all........Griff
:thumb:

OP
OP
normanandsue

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Well I hope you look us up when in Portsmouth, the new van sounds brilliant, love to see it.

All the very best of luck with it all........Griff :thumb:

Griff glad to try to remind me nearer the time and we shall certainly give you a look.

Norman

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back