It Is Definitely a`Bank Holiday (1 Viewer)

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Just look at the number of units on The Covet (a Caravan club site) in Norfolk.

When we arrived here on Thursday there was us and a retired couple with a trailer tent

Just took the piccies in either direction now and as you can see the site is full in fact as I walk around I can see two empty spaces and there are pitches for 88 on here. What is suprising is the fact that it is just as quiet today as it was on Thursday when we arrived.

If anyone wants a peaceful forest break with brilliant walking then this site may be ideal, each time I walk out I can almost be certain to see roe deer or muntjacks plus lots of other wildlife.

The unusual thing about this site for a caravan club site is there are no toilets or showers

Incidently the forest around the site is the historic home of the Desert Rats during the short time that they were in England in the forties

Oh I forgot to say there is only one bar on T Mobile and WiFi on 3 is not sufficient to send piccies so you will have to use your imagination

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Just look at the number of units on The Covet (a Caravan club site) in Norfolk.

When we arrived here on Thursday there was us and a retired couple with a trailer tent

Just took the piccies in either direction now and as you can see the site is full in fact as I walk around I can see two empty spaces and there are pitches for 88 on here. What is suprising is the fact that it is just as quiet today as it was on Thursday when we arrived.

If anyone wants a peaceful forest break with brilliant walking then this site may be ideal, each time I walk out I can almost be certain to see roe deer or muntjacks plus lots of other wildlife.

The unusual thing about this site for a caravan club site is there are no toilets or showers

Incidently the forest around the site is the historic home of the Desert Rats during the short time that they were in England in the forties

Oh I forgot to say there is only one bar on T Mobile and WiFi on 3 is not sufficient to send piccies so you will have to use your imagination

The Covert is a great site fore nature watching......we stayed there a few times when we were buying our current bungalow at Saham Toney (nr Watton).

It may be a bit early yet but we used to walk out to a forest clearing at dusk to see nightjars and one evening we were sitting quietly on a bench in the clearing when a hare wandered along and sat right in front of us.

Brian

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back