Tag Axle Tyre Replacement, have you? (1 Viewer)

Dai

Free Member
May 14, 2008
West Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2000
Our Burstner tag tyre size is 225/75/16 and came with Michelin XC's. They are now 6 years old and due for replacing.

Just curious what other Tag Axle owners have fitted as an alternative to Michelin or other brands. (I know The Agilis is the brand replacement for the XC's)

Anyone fitted the cheaper "Commercial" brands.

Are your new tyres better or worse with regard to:
Road noise.
The ride of the van, harder/softer (tyre pressure personal choice being what it is)
Price?
What other information have you?

I don't want to compromise quality for cheapness in my new tyre selection, given the present economical climate it is a factor. Whatever I buy will be approved by my Insurance company prior to purchase.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dai

Pete45

Free Member
Jan 29, 2009
Milton Keynes Bucks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Had 2 RV from 2003
Our Burstner tag tyre size is 225/75/16 and came with Michelin XC's. They are now 6 years old and due for replacing.

Just curious what other Tag Axle owners have fitted as an alternative to Michelin or other brands. (I know The Agilis is the brand replacement for the XC's)

Road noise.
The ride of the van, harder/softer (tyre pressure personal choice being what it is)
Price?

I don't want to compromise quality for cheapness in my new tyre selection, given the present economical climate it is a factor. Whatever I buy will be approved by my Insurance company prior to purchase.

Dai

Hi Dai, Why not pm or call Brian Evans (brianjojosh) on 07802661334.
He will let you know,all you need to know :thumb:
Pete and Shirl :Smile:

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F

Road noise.
Price?

Dai

Hi Dai,nice to chat to you this morning.hope it helped you to make a decision:winky:
best regards brian

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back