Have I Missed The Peterborough Pictures? (1 Viewer)

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
0150.jpg

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
is that button,s vdub? not so many mgp now!!:ROFLMAO:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
yes it is muddy

:winky::Sad::Cool:

Yes Buttons it is very muddy and very wet..

no photos yet.... but will take some... to many front wheel drivers on the grass that have no idea how to drive a front wheel drive... foot to the floor ..... have not seen any of the RV's around us requiring the services of the tractor....

Bob:Blush:

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I was wondering at what stage does pride in one's choice of motorhome and satisfaction in its capabilities become smugness, leading to gloating? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JJ :Cool:

PS. If someone has had no training or experience in manouevering a vehicle under certain conditions and makes a mess of it, I do hope others will offer useful and helpful advice and not ridicule... :winky::winky::winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
no photos yet.... but will take some... to many front wheel drivers on the grass that have no idea how to drive a front wheel drive... foot to the floor ..... have not seen any of the RV's around us requiring the services of the tractor....
Hi Bob glad you are having a splashing time, from a training point could you tell me if my two attachments have any red dots on them. I have been having a play and not sure if they show on the recipients screen.
Buttons.:Smile:

Aug 21, 2008
skegness
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Van Conversion
stuck in the mud

Not quite true Bob I'm directly in front of an American RV with Santara on the bonnet which had to be towed with a tractor. If it carries on raining we'l all have to be towed off in this area
I don't think any of us can move.:cry:

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Not quite true Bob I'm directly in front of an American RV with Santara on the bonnet which had to be towed with a tractor. If it carries on raining we'l all have to be towed off in this area

No problem ....if it continues raining we will all float off :Doh:

MrMotorhome

Funster
Deceased RIP
May 19, 2009
Funster No

It's going to be FUN when many of these Motorhomes decide to go home. Front and rear wheel drives:ROFLMAO::cry:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
I was wondering at what stage does pride in one's choice of motorhome and satisfaction in its capabilities become smugness, leading to gloating? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PS. If someone has had no training or experience in manouevering a vehicle under certain conditions and makes a mess of it, I do hope others will offer useful and helpful advice and not ridicule... :winky::winky::winky:

hear hear JJ

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Hi Bob glad you are having a splashing time, from a training point could you tell me if my two attachments have any red dots on them. I have been having a play and not sure if they show on the recipients screen.
Buttons.:Smile:

well they showed on my screen wondered what they were and where they came from - checked the originals out and they weren't there

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I was wondering at what stage does pride in one's choice of motorhome and satisfaction in its capabilities [HI]become smugness, leading to gloating?[/HI] :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PS. If someone has had no training or experience in manouevering a vehicle under certain conditions and makes a mess of it, I do [HI]hope[/HI] others will offer useful and helpful advice and [HI]not ridicule[/HI]... :winky::winky::winky:

Beautifully written JJ and may I reiterate these feelings however I fear your hope is in vain..... :thumb:

Mar 29, 2010
Hebden Bridge
Funster No
MH
Moto Trek Xcite EB
Exp
Since Sept 2011
It's wet and still raining, if I can't see out the windows in the morning I'll know we have sunk.:Sad:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back