Peterborough - important (1 Viewer)

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Pete (Pete and Shirl) has just been to a Marshalls meeting . Because of the wet would all Motorhomes and RVs please enter by GATE 16 from 8am onwards .
This will be signposted.

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Am trying to contact Pete to clarify gate :Smile: Will post back

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
The entrance which will be signposted is approached from the South Entrance .
Sorry for any confusion :Smile:

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
outandaboutlive.co.uk

CAMPERS INFORMATION

*** UPDATED SHOW NEWSFLASH ***

*** RELEVANT TO NON-BOOKED CAMPERS ***

Due to the unprecedented number of pre-booked campers, the current weather conditions and the now confirmed loss of land due to the weather, we have had to make the decision that in order to accommodate our pre-booked campers, we will be unable to accept any non-booked campers at this show.
MikeD :Sad:

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
t

Might just be me but I cannot see gate 16 on any of my maps. The norm is the North Entrance.

The gate is accessed via the South Entrance and will be signposted, sorry for any confusion :Smile:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Any chance of a link to the map please. I am on a slow connection sorry.

I come in from the A1 (north) not sure which gate I come in by :Blush:

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004

Ah you got me there, will have a look and find some directions :Smile:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
come down the A1 to the Peterborough Services

You come down from the North on the A1.. exit at the Peterborough service ramp up to the top of the ramp and turn on to the roundabout second exit left . follow signs... those coming front the South come around the same roundabout .. and also go the same way 4th Exit... up to the next roundabout turn 2nd left (1st goes in to industrial estate.. follow road duel carriageway ..follow signs. From South exit for the service area and go down to the roundabout do not spur off on the road to Peterborough as it will over shoot the exit you need .. the road goes under the roundabout and you will have to go up and track back.

Bob

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004

On the A1 you need to exit Junction 17 , A605 towards Whittlesey and then turn left, at that point it will be signposted :Smile:

Raincheck , please ignore the above and Turn left off the A1 signposted Alwalton,Business Park, Showground. at T junction turn L towards Peterborough and over flyover to roundabout then follow signs .
Sorry for any confusion

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
On the A1 you need to exit Junction 17 , A605 towards Whittlesey and then turn left, at that point it will be signposted :Smile:

Raincheck , please ignore the above and Turn left off the A1 signposted Alwalton,Business Park, Showground. at T junction turn L towards Peterborough and over flyover to roundabout then follow signs .
Sorry for any confusion

Grrrr... you guys. I don't do directions.... Do I look like a woman:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Give me a map pls. I am sorry but I need a mental image of where I am supposed to be going... directions don't work for me... I don't use GPS/satnav etc.

I will check in the morning before I set off. if not, and I get to the usual gate and he/she redirects me to another gate I promise I won't bitch :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Grrrr... you guys. I don't do directions.... Do I look like a woman:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Give me a map pls. I am sorry but I need a mental image of where I am supposed to be going... directions don't work for me... I don't use GPS/satnav etc.

I will check in the morning before I set off. if not, and I get to the usual gate and he/she redirects me to another gate I promise I won't bitch :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sorry Gromett but I am crap on computers and whats a link anyway :RollEyes:::bigsmile:

Larry

Gran & Rog

Free Member
Apr 17, 2011
Lofthouse, Wakefield
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Eight years
Would someone please let Bob & Jayne know we will no be bringing the 5th Wheel to the show so they will have another space free.

Decided because of my medical problem it will be safer to stay in Hotel, I will drop off what I promised to bring and will help as arranged on Sunday morning.

Good luck to you all, keep safe see you tomorrow.

ALCAL

Free Member
Feb 29, 2012
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2003 on and off
Not Attending Peterorough

Hi.. please can someone kindly let the marshells know unfortunatly we will not be attending this rally. Hope everyone has a great time and drive safely.::bigsmile:riving2:

See you at Oswestry
All the best
ALCAL

TheHat

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2012
thurrock
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2012
on our way

just got up (been working nights:Sad:) just loading up see you all sooooooon
on way up will look out for the boats using the motorway's:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Bill

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I have just arrived. There are long queues. It took me 45 minutes to get in. However LandyLover got in very quickly indeed.

The ground is not as bad as I expected. It is not totally waterlogged. It is a little bit spongy but I can't see to much of a problem. There are a couple of tractors wizzing about.

Don't worry about north/south entrance thingy. They have signposted it well and if you follow the signs it takes you to the south entrance directly.

Feb 16, 2010
Newport, Gwent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2002(previously 25 years caravaning
Non attendance

Could someone let Jane know that Perri & Tony Garvin will not be attending Peterborough - but will catch them at Newbury - Thanksalot Tony & Perri Garvin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back