Buying or selling an airgun or firearm ? (1 Viewer)

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Great site Jim
Looks like my 2 x over and unders bought 15 years ago are doing better than money in the bank, bought @ £200 and £600 current value £425 and £1100

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Great site Jim
Looks like my 2 x over and unders bought 15 years ago are doing better than money in the bank, bought @ £200 and £600 current value £425 and £1100

Thanks Geo

Never owned a shotgun, but I was amazed at what some sell for.. :whatthe:

After browsing I decided not to sell, the bug bit, I had to log out before I bought another.. :roflmto:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
will not find my chinese made BM2

I doubt I will find the elcheapo BM2 Chinese made air rifle I bought to get Rolland.... still alive by the way.. but although my neighbour see's him or her often on the trellis work on there side of the fence (6' lower than our house) Rolland has not ventured in again after having the hairs on his head parted with the .22 pellet.

Nice guns on there.. but the problem is you cannot post them these days.. it has to be in person.

Bob

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Nice guns on there.. but the problem is you cannot post them these days.. it has to be in person.

Bob

yes indeed Bob.. that's what's good about this site.. you can sell or buy hopefully near you, inspect the weapon before handing over cash ..

or it can be posted to a registered gun dealer for collection... ( no doubt a small handling fee applies)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
yes £20 to £30 handling

yes indeed Bob.. that's what's good about this site.. you can sell or buy hopefully near you, inspect the weapon before handing over cash ..

or it can be posted to a registered gun dealer for collection... ( no doubt a small handling fee applies)

When I was hunting for the air rifle... I found an ideal item, and they wanted £35 within 100 miles to ship it by car to a gun shop local to me and that was £20 to £30 handling charge.. it turns out I can collect from them.. saving the money. But the local gun shop had the elcheapo in stock for £45.00...

I drooled over a BSA with an air tank built in and held 30 pellets.. oy was that nice.. no price.

Bob

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
What airguns are you considering selling? I have a HW100 kt .177 and have just sold the love of my life a Daystate Airwolf MCT.

Hi

I have an Air Arms TX 200 Mk 3 , Weirauch HW 45 pistol and a Walther CP 88 co2 pistol

but after careful thought decided not to sell.. love em too much .. :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back