Ebay and Paypal (1 Viewer)

2escapees

Deleted User
Having bought a new Dell laptop through Ebay in November I needed to get some new software, So in December I bought some through Ebay and paid through Paypal £164. The goods did not arrive and the seller stopped responding to emails. I complained to Paypal last week and got an instant response and today they have refunded the full amount! Great service and didn't have to leave my chair. Still need the software so back to Ebay for another seller.

The bad sale was through an outfit called Bluerock UK Ltd trading as software 4U Direct based in Rotherham.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Having bought a new Dell laptop through Ebay in November I needed to get some new software, So in December I bought some through Ebay and paid through Paypal £164. The goods did not arrive and the seller stopped responding to emails. I complained to Paypal last week and got an instant response and today they have refunded the full amount! Great service and didn't have to leave my chair. Still need the software so back to Ebay for another seller.

The bad sale was through an outfit called Bluerock UK Ltd trading as software 4U Direct based in Rotherham.

Yes it is OK providing you complain within 60 days, after that you have had it.

Regards

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back