LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
So when did Mary's m /h change from a Swift to a Auto trail ?I watched (recorded) last night and noticed it had changed ::bigsmile: Bet the product placement team at Swift are seething :Smile:
terry

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Yes we noticed that as well. Wondered if anyone else did.

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
maybe its actual owners have gone on holiday in it.
or maybe its about to be crashed or burned.
nice little earner though

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
The providers obviously didn't know what they were doing. I was contacted by a firm to hire my van for the last big Vauxhall ad. It wasn't the model they were looking for but my chum had just the one. You had to slow down the vid to see the van. But I had to explain to them what they were actually looking for.

MONSI

Free Member
Sep 3, 2007
stalybridge manchester
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I did notice that myself , when I mentioned it to Brian he didn't beleave me until we notice the insert strips in the cupboard door and the bin on the hab door was different
Well spotted I'd say :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mavis

Funster
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2007
Seasalter kent
Funster No
MH
Clubman
Exp
The reg number showed plainly twice but I didnt get it in time --did anyone see it??

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
I was reading that the latest recording equipment couldn't handle the reverse shudder. You lot do watch some cr-p on the TV.:Doh:

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
I should have seen it, but I was too busy writing to network rail becuase the 17.33 from Wooten in the wold was not the A class reverse thrust shunter that it should have been, and was in fact, a king class front puller, bloody disgracefull.:Angry: :ROFLMAO:

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I love Corrie, when I met Tez I told him I was having a kip at the times he wanted to pick me up and not to text me but really I wanted to see corrie before we went out he he, its an obsession he he:ROFLMAO:
Now he's just as bad wanting to see it and reading about whats going to happen in the saturday papers but I tell him not to tell me as it would spoil the suspense, saddo eh?? me I mean:roflmto:
We did spot the swift as we have one that looks the same except its a Bessecar but same factory and now its an Autotrail......sorry for the ramble...:Blush:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
I love Corrie, when I met Tez I told him I was having a kip at the times he wanted to pick me up and not to text me but I wanted to see corrie before wreally e went out he he,

He should no the rules :thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I love Corrie, when I met Tez I told him I was having a kip at the times he wanted to pick me up and not to text me but really I wanted to see corrie:Blush:

The only one I've heard worse than that was the confession on her wedding night "I might as well tell you, for ten years I was a hooker in an Afghan brothel, I have two children by my brother, one by my dad, I've got aids and I'm a raving lesbian."

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
The reg number showed plainly twice but I didnt get it in time --did anyone see it??

Mavis, you could try catching it again on the ITV Player. It's amazing how some of the men start to show a bit of interest in Corrie when the motorhome appears:RollEyes:
Margaret:roflmto:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
I love Corrie, when I met Tez I told him I was having a kip at the times he wanted to pick me up and not to text me but really I wanted to see corrie before we went out he he, its an obsession he he:ROFLMAO:
Now he's just as bad wanting to see it and reading about whats going to happen in the saturday papers but I tell him not to tell me as it would spoil the suspense, saddo eh?? me I mean:roflmto:
We did spot the swift as we have one that looks the same except its a Bessecar but same factory and now its an Autotrail......sorry for the ramble...:Blush:

There's a similar thing happening in our household too, OH will sit down to watch it and then claim that's there's nothing else on at the moment and he's just sitting down whilst having a cuppa:RollEyes:
Then the spoilers in the papers are hinted at, saying that he knows what's about to happen:Doh:
I remember when Mary turned up in the Bessacar a while back, it got a bit more interesting.......:RollEyes:
Anyway, it doesn't tax the brain and anything's got to be better than Eastenders:Blush:
Margaret

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back