Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi this may come as a shock to you but not all bikers are into racing .nothing more boring than a m,cycle gran prix in my eyes ./ m,biking is also about enjoying the fresh air . having a good time . just a short ride around the area is enough to give plenty of pleasure. the feel of the warm wind then the cold wind . smelling the air the flowers . etc. certainly not about racing round in circles . if you want to do that then speedway is far better .
doesnt matter what size bike be it big or small its a feeling you either know or never will have . sure others have different views .

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Neat !

Though a bit insane, it will result in some deaths, we can be sure of that.

I'll give it a go next time I'm out.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
hi this may come as a shock to you but not all bikers are into racing .nothing more boring than a m,cycle gran prix in my eyes .

That's fine but look closer and you'll see this seems to be a logger. If often wander off down the back lanes then wonder exactly where I've been.

yorkshirepudding

Free Member
Nov 7, 2009
Pudsey/Leeds
Funster No
MH
Thinking of tenting again
Exp
September '09
A useful tool, not just for racing. Could be used in evidence against you though so beware.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
yes i saw that but doesnt seem important . i treat life as a big adventure . never get lost just dont know where i am .hee hee.
still dont have sat nav so really cant see me doing this either.
mind you could just tell your mobile phone provoider to track you. had a very interesting converstaion with my provider orange the other day . he knew where i was as i was speeking . for a laugh he told me to go som,ewhere else and ring again i did he copiuld pi point me so easily. fortunately he was an old customer ogf the garage and did it for a laugh but it does make you think . big brother. doesnt bother me but found it interesting.

TDH

Jun 22, 2009
Powys/Shropshire border
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Loads
Looks like an interesting app, though I agree with Brian - trying to outdo yourself is going to lead to a bit of binning!

For those who are interested in racing, there's an app available on the MotoGP site for keeping track of riders' times as they ride in FP, qualifying or race. Its supposedly free for Android users although, surprise surprise, my phone model doesn't support it.

I keep in touch with what's happening on race weekends using Twitter - it really works!

OP
OP
jhorsf

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
That's fine but look closer and you'll see this seems to be a logger. If often wander off down the back lanes then wonder exactly where I've been.

that was my thoughts as it tracks your movements on a map

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back