Free Member
Jun 5, 2011
York
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Just started (2 months)
Hi, Van insurance due soon. Am with Lifesure, anyone any suggestions for cheaper alternatives?::bigsmile:

Glynn

Free Member
May 2, 2010
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Just had our renewal through from Comfort, £280 odd and thats with breakdown even in EU.
It's more or less the same as last years price and it's actually with Aviva ( Norwich Union ).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
Hi, Van insurance due soon. Am with Lifesure, anyone any suggestions for cheaper alternatives?::bigsmile:

was with lifesure for 16 years they went up to much for me now with safeguard :thumb:

DP+JAY

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 17, 2010
Dalbeattie
Funster No
MH
Laika 5009
Exp
since 2007, 25 years tuggin before that.
I found lifesure was still the cheapest, like for like, I could get it £30 cheaper but higher excess & less windscreen cover( Stavely Head).

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
Have been with most of them over the last 25 years. Last year was advised to try The Insurance Factory, good move. I have just renewed with them again after trawling the lot. Amazing the price differences and the crap they tell you when trying to sell.
I have come to the conclusion the brokers who shout the loudest with fancy talk and rash promises are the dearest.
Good luck with your hunt and I hope you find a deal but be careful, the small print is geting smaller, and the amount of cover included is getting less.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
K

Kingmal

Free Member
Jun 5, 2011
York
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp