What Is The Best Way To Wind Up RV Owners? (1 Viewer)

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
JJ you need to be an expert to do that

JJ you need to be an expert to do that... being an expert on FBP does not get very far up the pole.. bit like supporting that football club you go on about.. very second rate:winky:

I feel sorry for the Hymer owners personally JJ.. they lack so much of what we RV owners take for granted.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bob:Blush:

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
JJ you need to be an expert to do that... being an expert on FBP does not get very far up the pole.. bit like supporting that football club you go on about.. very second rate:winky:

I feel sorry for the Hymer owners personally JJ.. they lack so much of what we RV owners take for granted.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i feel more for the rapido owners club having to put up with shiftzz :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mick noe

Funster
Deceased RIP
Apr 14, 2009
near Boston Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
low line
Exp

just like that JJ.... and you did not move a muscle:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
What is the best way to wind up RV owners? :Smile:

JJ :Cool:

The daily emptying of your little cassettes of poo? or the daily process of topping up your minuscule fresh water tank with a few more drops?

If neither of those, could it be the constant "Borrow"

"You have an ice maker could we have some ice" or "You have loads of storage, if we buy this will you take it home for us?" or the classic "Can we watch this in your van as it looks better on your 42" Plasma TV"

Is it any of these?:ROFLMAO:

Eddie

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
The daily emptying of your little cassettes of poo? or the daily process of topping up your minuscule fresh water tank with a few more drops?

If neither of those, could it be the constant "Borrow"

"You have an ice maker could we have some ice" or "You have loads of storage, if we buy this will you take it home for us?" or the classic "Can we watch this in your van as it looks better on your 42" Plasma TV"

Is it any of these?:ROFLMAO:

Eddie

Eddie , you're taking the bait ::bigsmile:

simon555

Free Member
Dec 19, 2011
Burton Upon Trent
Funster No
MH
Class C RV
Exp
Since 03/2011
I bet your one of those who drives at 57 MPH in the fast lane aren't you...and refuses to move over when slow lane is empty...:Doh::Doh::Doh::Doh:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The same formulae as Fiat powered motorhome drivers get 30 mpg ::bigsmile:

Thought your claim was a bit buttonesque :Smile: I'm not far off 30, presently I get 28/29 when running light and 23/24 when I'm towing :Cool:

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Thought your claim was a bit buttonesque :Smile: I'm not far off 30, presently I get 28/29 when running light and 23/24 when I'm towing :Cool:

I can never run light Jim, 6.5 tons all of the time, but in Spain this year , averaged 10mpg on lpg @ €.74 / .64p litre.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back