Free Member
Apr 9, 2012
derby UK
Funster No
MH
Looking now
Exp
Im a newbie
Hello! We are new to the forum and we would like to "Try before we buy", so we are asking for your expertise and knowledge. We are going to Isle of Mull on 28th May and are looking for somewhere to hire from, between Glasgow and Oban. We have two terriers, seasoned travellers, 2 extremely well behave owners and looking to hire for 6 nights. Can anyone recommend somewhere? Thank you for your help:thumb:

Steveboy

Free Member
Oct 13, 2011
Wherever my wheels stop.
Funster No
MH
Rapido 972M
Exp
Fulltime since 2011
we did that. we hired from Motorholmes ltd and picked our van up from a private house and owner just north of Glasgow. All went very well and I am now a Rapido owner currently touring in France.
Good luck.

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
Hello! We are new to the forum and we would like to "Try before we buy", so we are asking for your expertise and knowledge. We are going to Isle of Mull on 28th May and are looking for somewhere to hire from, between Glasgow and Oban. We have two terriers, seasoned travellers, 2 extremely well behave owners and looking to hire for 6 nights. Can anyone recommend somewhere? Thank you for your help:thumb:

A very wise choice of destination. It is a beautiful part of the country, you will not be dissapointed. try searching for hire companies in Glasgow as I don't think you will find much towards Oban. Nice campsite in Oban called Roseview Caravan Park. When on Mull wild camping is easy with some breathtaking scenery, enjoy.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back