Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Bag for external screen covers.

The covers were wet when I took them off so I just put them in the locker without putting them in the bag. Dried them out in the garage at home and now can't find the bag, which I thought was in a box in the locker.

So, maybe the bag fell out of the locker and got left behind? Anybody find it?

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Bag for external screen covers.

The covers were wet when I took them off so I just put them in the locker without putting them in the bag. Dried them out in the garage at home and now can't find the bag, which I thought was in a box in the locker.

So, maybe the bag fell out of the locker and got left behind? Anybody find it?

know how you feel Graham, we were pretty much last to leave on the Sunday and didn't see anything. Chrisboyo is your best bet as he was last to leave on Monday and near where you parked. There was quite a lot of rubbish that got blown away, looked a right mess when I looked from the bridge on the way out.

I lost my wife at Chester too, luckily though someone noticed her Fun badge and returned her late at night. :thumb:

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Have you checked with Shifty?
There may be some obscure Druid "Tesco manager in a bag" ritual to be performed in thanks for leaving Chester without an arrow up his 'arris.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
Sorry, nothing near us when we left on Sunday. Up to the time we left I never saw any litter on our site, either someone was doing a litter patrol or funsters are a really clean bunch.
Or, it was a litter and bag eating alien machine that made the night noise, that's why it needed those bright lights.

OP
OP
G

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I've found the bag :party2:

It must have fallen out of the locker and blown underneath the van to the other side which is close to a fence. It's a bit wet with all the rain we've had in the last day or so but will soon dry out in the garage ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
I've found the bag :party2:

It must have fallen out of the locker and blown underneath the van to the other side which is close to a fence. It's a bit wet with all the rain we've had in the last day or so but will soon dry out in the garage ::bigsmile:

I would still blame the Druids, even for the temporary loss.
It seems the bags come in handy for ugly sheep.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back