LIFE MEMBER
Oct 12, 2009
southend on sea essex
Funster No
MH
Merc high top
Exp
20 years
Hi folks, has anybody noticed there is now writing on ther back of speed cameras. It says 'no excuse for speeding', but it also kinda makes it harder to see. I wonder how much more revenue this produces.:Angry:

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
Hi folks, has anybody noticed there is now writing on ther back of speed cameras. It says 'no excuse for speeding', but it also kinda makes it harder to see. I wonder how much more revenue this produces.:Angry:

It could be painted in invisiblity paint, you don't need to see it as you will not be speeding. :whistle:

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
They will have a motive for doing it, it wont be to improve our driving experience, so you are probably right. I also said a couple of weeks ago about the M25 new overhead cameras that are now working. I can expand on that and say that the new wider section of the M1 around Luton and St Albans also has these new cam. Living in St Albans, SuperMike will have to look out for them. He could end up with a few more points than he already has:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
They will have a motive for doing it, it wont be to improve our driving experience, so you are probably right. I also said a couple of weeks ago about the M25 new overhead cameras that are now working. I can expand on that and say that the new wider section of the M1 around Luton and St Albans also has these new cam. Living in St Albans, SuperMike will have to look out for them. He could end up with a few more points than he already has:ROFLMAO:

Held a full driving licence for 49 years and recently a Class 1. Never yet had a point, or even a caution. Not that in all that time I have never sped, more never been caught. :Eeek:

We should all be good boys and girls, then they would earn no money.. :coolthumb:

schojac

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
new in 2009
If I had my way I would hide every one; for anyone to be caught doing 53 in a 50 zone means that they were probably doing 60 indicated.

It's only 3 mph over! mmmmmmm? :thumb:

carry on then

Free Member
Oct 25, 2011
.EU
Funster No
MH
camper sort of thingy
Exp
about 5 minutes
Held a full driving licence for 49 years and recently a Class 1. Never yet had a point, or even a caution. Not that in all that time I have never sped, more never been caught. :Eeek:

We should all be good boys and girls, then they would earn no money.. :coolthumb:

kiss of death :Doh: its not a case of if, more a case of when , and that was coming from a judge !!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back