alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Its a Sad World when an innocent young life is lost, prison sentence is to soft for the Aggresssor's.:Angry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Really is so sad to hear of this sort of thing, but it is early days to say she was murdered.

"treating the death as possibly suspicious because of the age of the little girl".

Any sudden death, especially of a child, is always considered suspect to start with..

At the moment I feel pity for the parents :Sad:

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
i too feel for the parents very sad.

i guess the camp site will get a turn up in visitors especially from the sickos that just want to say they stayed at a campsite where someone was murdered.

it is a very sick and sad world we live in but we just have to get on with it.

OP
OP
bigmillie

bigmillie

Free Member
May 6, 2008
Camberley Surrey
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Classic C class
Exp
On/off since 1966
A MAN and woman arrested on suspicion of murder following the death of a six-year-old girl have been released without charge.

Police said this evening that they had downscaled the investigation after a post mortem examination revealed that the girl’s death was not suspicious.

The 30-year-old man and woman aged 40 had been arrested in the early hours of this morning after the young girl began fitting and stopped breathing.

Officers said that the arrests made this morning were necessary as a result of a report from experienced medical professionals.

The girl’s death is no longer being treated as suspicious but a tragic incident.

An investigation into the cause of the girl’s death is ongoing.

Officers will remain on the camp site and in the vicinity for the next 24 hours to reassure visitors to the site and the local community.

Hampshire Constabulary would like to thank the camp site and its residents for their co-operation and assistance with our enquiries.

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/9637338.Couple_released_without_charge_after_death_of_girl__6/

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
And as usual the poxy Daily Star is still spouting off and more than slightly insinuating the parents killed the poor mite

Red top news papers.. Scumbag reporters who rarely leave their own personal gutter to get real facts.. relying entirely on hearsay and news feeds which are often out of date

Makes my blood boil

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Easy to make assumptionss, innit?

it certainly is John...as below :Doh: (and no offence to truffs)

so the parents have been released now, post mortum reveals nothing suspicious feel for them both.

BBC News........

A 30-year-old man and a 40-year-old woman from Gosport were arrested on suspicion of murder but were released without charge on Friday evening.

Huffington post......

A 30-year-old man and a 40-year-old woman, both from Gosport in Hampshire, are being held in custody following their arrests.

Capital FM radio......

The pair - a 30-year-old man and a 40-year-old woman, both from Gosport - were held by police after the youngster was discovered ''fitting'' during the early hours of Friday morning.

Heart radio.....

The pair - a 30-year-old man and a 40-year-old woman, both from Gosport - were held by police after the youngster was discovered ''fitting'' during the early hours of Friday morning.

Nowhere does it state the pair arrested were the childs parents :Doh:

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
It's the insinuation in the initial reporting that sets people mind's jumping to conclusions.

Many, many years ago I was teacher to 2 (unrelated) very fragile, multiply disabled children. They really were the frailest children imaginable, their grip on life tenuous. I resuscitated one on one occasion, and stopped the other choking during a seizure at another time--and their parents lived with this risk, and more, the whole time. Sadly, the inevitable happened and one of the children died, in hospital, with the parents present. Later, I ordered flowers at a local florist and was shocked on the questioning I got in the shop-- people were apparently "curious" as to how a 15 year old child could die suddenly (as reported in the local paper--no mention of the extent of the severe health problems, of course)

This little girl may have suffered from epilepsy, it may well have been a first seizure, thus catching adults unaware. Terribly sad.
And dreadful reporting in the news.

And poor reporting that may have labelled the adults, even without them knowing.

Jul 3, 2008
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
since 1998
Experienced Medical Proffessionals?? I have been reading a report on children being taken into care for adoption (UK) and so-called experienced Experts were falsifying the reports so that Social Services could remove the children from their parents, for adoption, to meet goverment targets. One so-called Proffessional was earning 500,000 GBP per year doing this, and was not even seeing the children or parents before writng his reports. :Angry:

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
all the same

Experienced Medical Proffessionals?? I have been reading a report on children being taken into care for adoption (UK) and so-called experienced Experts were falsifying the reports so that Social Services could remove the children from their parents, for adoption, to meet goverment targets. One so-called Proffessional was earning 500,000 GBP per year doing this, and was not even seeing the children or parents before writng his reports. :Angry:

All the same then are they?

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
No they aren't all the same. I'm sure most of the professionals are great and very caring but, as usual, one bad one is the maggot in the apple and that is all that people see - no more apples.

Regarding the story, obviously the parents are heartbroken and I can only think that if it was me, my rage would be bubbling very gently beneath my torrent of grief which, in the loss of a child, must be overwhelming. However, the day, if it was me, would come when the rage would explode at being arrested when my child has died. A society which immediately arrests people on the death of a child cannot be tolerated. I don't want to sound corny, but that's not what this country is about. Why suspicion before compassion? Even if they were guilty of some misconduct, where would they go? Immediate arrest was heavy handed and complete unnecessary. I really feel outraged about this. :Angry::Angry::Angry:

Ivy

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
No they aren't all the same. I'm sure most of the professionals are great and very caring but, as usual, one bad one is the maggot in the apple and that is all that people see - no more apples.

Regarding the story, obviously the parents are heartbroken and I can only think that if it was me, my rage would be bubbling very gently beneath my torrent of grief which, in the loss of a child, must be overwhelming. However, the day, if it was me, would come when the rage would explode at being arrested when my child has died. A society which immediately arrests people on the death of a child cannot be tolerated. I don't want to sound corny, but that's not what this country is about. Why suspicion before compassion? Even if they were guilty of some misconduct, where would they go? Immediate arrest was heavy handed and complete unnecessary. I really feel outraged about this. :Angry::Angry::Angry:

Ivy

Well said Ivy, totally agree, I've thought this since the story first broke..

Now they suspect the child became ill then had a cardiac arrest due CO poisoning from the fumes of the BBQ ..

Nov 6, 2011
Worthing
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky Ti
Exp
2001 to date
Quick of the mark is an understatement. Some had the poor parents hung drawn and quaretered!

robbc

Free Member
Apr 24, 2011
telford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I wonder what ever happened to the old assumption of being innocent until PROVED guilty:Sad:

No one is innocent if it sells papers!!! the gutter press and most news station editors should be shot.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back