Free Member
Apr 7, 2012
London
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
We are Brand New
Hello Everyone! My Wife and my Mother in Law and I are all off to see Europe together!
We cannot wait!

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Hi and welcome
I hope you enjoy your travels, take some time to read the threads for european travel and what you do need to carry as in triangles, spare glasses, breathalyzer kits, bulbs for vehicle, paperwork, first aid kit etc

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
good luck

Travelling with one women can be interesting at times:Sad: but mother in law!!!!!!!!!!! well that is a new one on me.... I thought a wife and a St Bernard (ezzie) was a challenge .. but hope you all get one well.

Anyway welcome to the forum...

Bob, Sue and Ezzie the St Bernard .. all 80- kgs of her.:thumb:

OP
OP
C

cluke

Free Member
Apr 7, 2012
London
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
We are Brand New
We are leaving on the 15th of may, from calais heading for brittany and follow the coast down to porto in portugal for the sunshine!
we are going for a few months at least!
and yes we all get on well :)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to fun, just a few things I wonder if you have thought about.

Have you checked out ACSI / Champing Cheque / have you got your Camping Carnet / your European Health Insurance Card / Your aire's book of France. also Spain and Portugal, have you looked at French Passion. / are you aware that British Calor Gas can not be bought in Europe.

Only mean this as a help because overlooking any of these can cost you money and they will make touring easier. Happy travels :welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
add to that list

Hello and welcome to fun, just a few things I wonder if you have thought about.

Have you checked out ACSI / Champing Cheque / have you got your Camping Carnet / your European Health Insurance Card / Your aire's book of France. also Spain and Portugal, have you looked at French Passion. / are you aware that British Calor Gas can not be bought in Europe.

Only mean this as a help because overlooking any of these can cost you money and they will make touring easier. Happy travels :welcomefunster:

Adding to that list ADAC .. the german breakdown company with 17m members in europe covers you all year and is less than £100 and is like the AA and can be used in the UK as well.. lots of post about in if you go hunting. It is more than just breakdown.. has a long list of extras like line of credit... tow out of mud, bring back children to the UK if unable to come back... animals as well.. get lost medical prescriptions etc., etc., best £100 ever.

Bob

OP
OP
C

cluke

Free Member
Apr 7, 2012
London
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
We are Brand New
Thanks for this info guys! I will look into all of these things!

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
Travelling with one women can be interesting at times:Sad: but mother in law!!!!!!!!!!! well that is a new one on me.... I thought a wife and a St Bernard (ezzie) was a challenge .. but hope you all get one well.

Anyway welcome to the forum...

Bob, Sue and Ezzie the St Bernard .. [HI]all 80- kgs of her[/HI].:thumb:

Quite small by mother-in-law standards then........:whistle::whistle:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
i would love to see a blog on the MIL

I would love to see a BLOG on the MIL .. and how it went:winky:

I have had two mother in laws in my life... the first was what Les Dawson used to model his MIL jokes on... the second one (now dead) was the opposite and good fun... I was always rude to her face... referred to her as from the muppets... used to phone and say it was Gonzo calling... took her away with us one week to the Norfolk Broads and she fell in.. I laughed so much.. Sue was not amused.. but she was OK....as MIL go.

Bob

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

cluke

Free Member
Apr 7, 2012
London
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
We are Brand New
Haha yes bob we will be writing/posting blog to let our customers know where we are... We run a pub at moment, but we have had enough.

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
have you any room for both of mine (one way):ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun