Had to put the heating back on in the RV (1 Viewer)

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Last night was so cold I had to nip out and put the tube heaters back on in the RV.. tis boring it was not to bad inside, but still cold.. even had to have the house heating on all night... this is the 6th April!!!!!! I thought it would be a bit warmer now rather than a heat wave last week and now freezing my Ba**s off.

Had to activate the fridge today to get it ready for Peterborough show.... went off on a long trip to the South African shop in Redhill and stocked up on lots of vacuum and freezer meats we like and use on the BBQ.. they do some serious thick steaks which i have not managed to find even in a good butchers.

Not long now to our start of the real season.

Bob

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
I shall be digging out my fur lined undies for Pbog, and collecting ingredients for a tramps stew. I shall also , take some brandy, purely for medicinal purposes to ward off hypothermia::bigsmile:

What sort of stuff do you all like to add to a stew.

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Last night was so cold I had to nip out and put the tube heaters back on in the RV.. tis boring it was not to bad inside, but still cold.. even had to have the house heating on all night... this is the 6th April!!!!!! I thought it would be a bit warmer now rather than a heat wave last week and now freezing my Ba**s off.

Had to activate the fridge today to get it ready for Peterborough show.... went off on a long trip to the South African shop in Redhill and stocked up on lots of vacuum and freezer meats we like and use on the BBQ.. they do some serious thick steaks which i have not managed to find even in a good butchers.

Not long now to our start of the real season.

Bob

See you at Peterborough Bob ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back