Mitsibushi L300 Explorer (1 Viewer)

M

maxpax

Deleted User
I'm not sure but think CI is something to do with my motorhome??? Im a girl and know nothing about these things.... sorry!:Doh:

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
Hiya Maxpax
the Mitsibushi L300 is an absolutely bullet proof vehicle you'll have loads of reliability with it :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

maxpax

Deleted User
aww thanks guys for replying. I really don't know much about motorhomes but want to. So thanks again... x:winky:

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
The Xplorer(yes it was spelt like that) conversion you have using the Spacemaker roof,was a fantastic conversion. I had one built on a VW base. The firm also did a vehicle called the Galaxy which was more like a dayvan but with an enormous bed. They were nothing to do with the current CI which is Italian and part of Gruppa CI.
CI,the builders of your van went bang some time ago in a dramatic way. They had a big interest in the original MMM and caused a lot of panic. They also sold mortorhomes on commission and ,allegedly,left a lot of people in a precarious position.
Sad really because the roof design was excellent,as well as some other features in their conversions. Look after the roof,especially the slidout section. If you overload this section the runners will bend and it will become difficult to put up. There was an insulated liner available for the canvas section. I had the letharios version which was a fur fabric and very very good on many levels:winky::winky:

OP
OP
M

maxpax

Deleted User
L300

The Xplorer(yes it was spelt like that) conversion you have using the Spacemaker roof,was a fantastic conversion. I had one built on a VW base. The firm also did a vehicle called the Galaxy which was more like a dayvan but with an enormous bed. They were nothing to do with the current CI which is Italian and part of Gruppa CI.
CI,the builders of your van went bang some time ago in a dramatic way. They had a big interest in the original MMM and caused a lot of panic. They also sold mortorhomes on commission and ,allegedly,left a lot of people in a precarious position.
Sad really because the roof design was excellent,as well as some other features in their conversions. Look after the roof,especially the slidout section. If you overload this section the runners will bend and it will become difficult to put up. There was an insulated liner available for the canvas section. I had the letharios version which was a fur fabric and very very good on many levels:winky::winky:

I did look up the CI constructers but as you said, they are the Italian sector and nothing to do with the original CI. Shame as I wanted to know more about my funbus and how many others are out there.

Thanks for your help

Maxine:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

maxpax

Deleted User
Explorer

I have done a bit of digging and there appears to be a few of these models in South Africa and Australia. They are supplied fully kitted out as safari tourers. It was good to see my funbus elsewhere.

I would dearly love to find someone else in this country with one.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back