Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Hello you lucky lot, have we got a great deal for you. Exclusive to Funsters we are offering the following for fitment at the Peterborough show:

Offer 1, 30 cm or 40 cm Roadpro static dome normal fitted price £1199.99. Special show fitted price for Funsters £1099.99! Only six fitting slots available so don't delay. This does not include a receiver or TV.

Offer 2, 30 cm or 40 cm Roadpro static dome with the new Avtex L185DRS LED backlit TV with built in DVD player AND HD FTA satellite receiver so no need for another box, just the dome and TV is all you need for Free To Air High Definition viewing on a beautiful 18.5" screen. Normal fitted price would be £1599.98 but fitted at the show you get it for £1499.98!

Avtex L185DRS TV on its own is £399.99.

A £200 non returnable deposit will be required to secure your fitting which can be paid by card over the phone when you book it. When you book we will arrange a fitting time and date with you, fittings available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday only.

No other discounts will apply to this deal.

Call us now on 01952 587702 to book your installation:thumb:.

D.

OP
OP
dave newell

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
I've just realised I made a huge mistake in offer 2, it should be Roadpro 30 or 40 cm static dome plus Avtex L185DRS TV for £1449.98 fitted at the show, that's £150 off the normal price.:winky:

D.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
dave newell

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
PM answered but to clarify for others, this deal is based on the Roadpro 30 or 40 cm static single lnb sat dome. We can do a deal on twin lnb setups if required.

D.

Geoffers

Free Member
May 13, 2011
Groby Leicester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Any deals on fitting cruise control at Peterborough?::bigsmile:riving2:

OP
OP
dave newell

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Any deals on fitting cruise control at Peterborough?::bigsmile:riving2:

Sorry no, fitting cruise control at a show is just too much trouble as I then need to take the vehicle off site to calibrate and fully test the installation. Too many show grounds are surrounded by speed limited roads, often 30 & 40 limits making it almost impossible to fully test the installation so we only do cruise fitting at our workshop in Telford.

D.

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Hhhhm! Well we know that it is not you Dave:thumb: And The Avtex DRS is a fantastic bit of kit:thumb:

So I wonder what is putting people off?:Eeek:

If you want to install KVH we can supply you Dave, that then, truly makes a simple system as the KVH plugs straight into the TV with no additional satellite control box, unlike the RP units where you have to use a seperate box to select the satellite

Eddie

OP
OP
dave newell

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Hhhhm! Well we know that it is not you Dave:thumb: And The Avtex DRS is a fantastic bit of kit:thumb:

So I wonder what is putting people off?:Eeek:

If you want to install KVH we can supply you Dave, that then, truly makes a simple system as the KVH plugs straight into the TV with no additional satellite control box, unlike the RP units where you have to use a seperate box to select the satellite

Eddie

Cheers Ed, will let you know on that.

D.

OP
OP
dave newell

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
As interest in this offer has been non existant I will have to reconsider. How about solar panel installations at a good price? Will have to see what we can do after Easter but would anyone attending Peterborough be interested if I can sort a good price?

D.

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
As interest in this offer has been non existant I will have to reconsider. How about solar panel installations at a good price? Will have to see what we can do after Easter but would anyone attending Peterborough be interested if I can sort a good price?

D.

We already have a 80w panel but would be interested in a second one which would also involve moving the original. Brian

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Dave to be honest thats why we have dropped all the shows this year apart from Excel and NEC Birmingham, they wont let the moths out of their wallets:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Dave to be honest thats why we have dropped all the shows this year apart from Excel and NEC Birmingham, they wont let the moths out of their wallets:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter

Please note my moths are quite happy in my wallet - my family often refer to my pet moths - when I paid for something the other day they even told me there was blue snow falling outside:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
How about rather than looking at big value items look at smaller stuff that makes life better inside the van.

How about supply and fitting of

• Nature Pure water filters
  • sogs,
  • Battery to Battery Chargers.
  • Extra Cigarette sockets.
  • Nasa/Victron Battery Meters.
  • Second Batteries
  • LED Light replacements.. (Lots of people want to do this but few have problems through lack of knowledge)
The list could be added to I am sure.

These jobs wouldn't require crawling around on the roof so weather wouldn't be an impact. I am sure this could be done profitably....

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
PS: I am not a target customer. I live fulltime in a selfbuild and do everything myself :winky:

Just trying to be helpful in getting past the moths...

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
they wont let the moths out of their wallets:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter

LOST.!!
Several large moths from a top security wallet facility. Inital breakout started in January 2012 when several thousand moths were seen heading into a Midlands dealership. !!
Attn all dealers please be advised the owner of the wallet may approach you at certain shows in 2012 and try to pass on clone moths in exchange for accessories.
Try to avoid him at all costs to avoid causing EWS.

Empty Wallet Syndrome... :ROFLMAO:

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
If I was going to spend £1000, I would expect £100 off as a matter of course, regardless of location/time of year/alleigances.
Dave, you are in a catch 22, you pay high prices to do shows, and can't afford to do "show stoppers",...likewise, MHowners...after paying to attend a show, need a bloody good offer to get them to part with dosh.

As Peter said......shows are a bit of a poisoned chalice, you are shafted if you do them, and shafted if you dont. I,ll be spending at P'bog, but like a lot of others...it,ll be small purchases.:thumb:

OP
OP
dave newell

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
OK boys and girls we've sorted out a deal on soalr panels for anyone who would like one fitted while at the P'boro' show, towhit:

One 80 Watt panel, regulator, cables etc fitted at the show for £450 inc VAT. To take advantage of this deal phone us on 01952 587702 during normal working hours (09.00 to 17.00) to book your fitting time and day. We have six slots available so don't delay too long. A £100 non refundable deposit will be taken over the phone when booking. The regulator does not have a display, it is made by Victron and is PWM type, the panel is polycrystaline type.

D.

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
OK boys and girls we've sorted out a deal on soalr panels for anyone who would like one fitted while at the P'boro' show, towhit:

One 80 Watt panel, regulator, cables etc fitted at the show for £450 inc VAT. To take advantage of this deal phone us on 01952 587702 during normal working hours (09.00 to 17.00) to book your fitting time and day. We have six slots available so don't delay too long. A £100 non refundable deposit will be taken over the phone when booking. The regulator does not have a display, it is made by Victron and is PWM type, the panel is [HI]polycrystaline [/HI]type.

D.

polys? I didn't know people still fitted these?

OP
OP
dave newell

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
polys? I didn't know people still fitted these?

There's little difference these days in performance between poly and monocrystaline panels. TBH I'm not certain that these panels are poly but I felt it best to err on the side of caution and state them as poly, if they turn out to be mono then even better. How many do you want Gromett?

D.

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I wasn't being negative about them. Just all the ones I bought were budget ones and they were all Mono's. I have a full roof at the moment Dave. It's a self build so I am probably not your target audience :winky:

It was my understanding that poly's although improved were still around 1% or so lower efficiency. In real world use this makes no difference. 80 Watt is 80 Watt and 1% increase in size isn't going to be noticed :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back