fully commissioned and ready to go (1 Viewer)

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Well the last job just done.. Filled with water and bleed the system out before the hose pipe ban hits us in Kent.. that is the last job now except loading food and clothes.. will do that in due course.. the first outing is Peterborough at the end of the month.

Am I one of the last to do it? or have some of you still got the last bits to do.?

Bob:winky:

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
We did ours 2 weeks ago, been away for 10 glorious :Cool::bigsmile:ays in devon , nearly everything went well except reversing camera playing up scrabbled picture (~*###*) could be water in connection as gave van v good wash before leaving , couldn't get my mifi 3 signal in north devon or dartmoor (frustating) no m/h fun. but weather absolutely brill !!:Cool:!!!. terry:thumb:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Well the last job just done.. [HI]Filled with water and bleed the system out before the hose pipe ban hits us in Kent.[/HI]. that is the last job now except loading food and clothes.. will do that in due course.. the first outing is Peterborough at the end of the month.

Am I one of the last to do it? or have some of you still got the last bits to do.?

Bob:winky:

So that's you ready, Bob. When are you going to start on the RV? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
soon

So that's you ready, Bob. When are you going to start on the RV? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

very soon... need some air in the wheelchair tyres.. blast I forgot they are solid.. there i was looking for the valve for an hour.. going round and round...

Bob:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
as Jim is fond of telling me at shows....

C'mon Bob get a move on or it will be time to winterise the bus again at this rate:Doh:
Brian

As JIM says at the shows.. he comes over after I have been setting up for 4 hours and suggests I start to park away for Monday... I always take my time..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bob

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Blimey Bob your ahead of your self, we have just emptied ours out, had its MOT yesterday now ready for its Spring clean, needs it after living in it all winter. ::bigsmile: Washed the carpets and need to put the refillable gas bottle back on, then after a thorough clean, start loading it ready for North Norfolk next weekend. :thumb: Bob.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back