Quinta Majay Now A Little More Boring... (1 Viewer)

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
My people asked me to inform Funsters that they will no longer have the excitement and thrills of squeezing their vans through the gap in the two Eucalyptus trees at the entrance to the haven of peace and quiet that is Quinta Majay...

This thrill has been experienced by this short list of Funsters whose names will now go down in the historic QMJ Hall Of Fame...

JJ
Frankie
Roger
Douglas
Rex and Marie
Jim, Sian and Katie
Nigel and Pam

The list cannot grow longer (unless I have forgotten anyone) as yesterday the two trees at the entrance were reduced to one...

Anyone want any firewood?

JJ :Cool:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
My people asked me to inform Funsters that they will no longer have the excitement and thrills of squeezing their vans through the gap in the two Eucalyptus trees at the entrance to the haven of peace and quiet that is Quinta Majay...

This thrill has been experienced by this short list of Funsters whose names will now go down in the historic QMJ Hall Of Fame...

JJ
Frankie
Roger
Douglas
Rex and Marie
Jim, Sian and Katie
Nigel and Pam

The list cannot grow longer (unless I have forgotten anyone) as yesterday the two trees at the entrance were reduced to one...

Anyone want any firewood?

Photos of this said deed.......Proof is required!! ....what is the entrance road like for front wheeled drive vehicles!! is it still un -passable :winky:

Mel:thumb:

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
The demands of video production meant I was unable to attend the felling but pictures will be posted as soon as I have clearance...

As for woosey front wheel driven vehicles I guess that depends on a combination of the loading of the vehicle in question... the track conditions and the skill of the driver...:winky:

Our glorious leader (may his name be praised) had no difficulty...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
The demands of video production meant I was unable to attend the felling but pictures will be posted as soon as I have clearance...

As for woosey front wheel driven vehicles I guess that depends on a combination of the loading of the vehicle in question... the track conditions and the skill of the driver...:winky:

Our glorious leader (may his name be praised) had no difficulty... THAT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE IT HADN'T RAINED FOR 3 DAYS AND NIGHTS WHEN HE LEFT!!!

Who you calling woosey big bro?? Not us I hope!!:winky::winky:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
We have the same van as Douglas so I'm glad the tree has gone when are you organising a rally then:winky:It will have to be next year for us i thinks.:Smile:Amanda can't wait to beat you at triominoes again:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
well im flabbergasted

who was it that said NO!!!!! when someone suggested tree removal a year or so ago
bet thats the real reason you were not there yesterday - you couldnt bear to see it fall

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
well im flabbergasted

who was it that said NO!!!!! when someone suggested tree removal a year or so ago
bet thats the real reason you were not there yesterday - [HI]you couldnt bear to see it fall[/HI]

Not at all I'm sure. You must realise that JJ has people to see things for him :roflmto:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
what JJ forgot to say was the tree has been replaced by a bloody big hole where the roots were....:ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back