Free Member
Apr 3, 2011
shropshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2009
Had our van serviced, hab check and mot'd with Dave Newell last week.All done in a day!Fantastic service, thanks Dave, had the alternator done now too, so holidays here we come :Smile:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
After the way the last Fiat dealer kept me waiting all day, and it was booked in for basically only an oil change because they had commercials on contract (and not booked)that were more important to them that is the last time they rip me off.I am considering although over 100 mile round trip going to Mr Newell in the future as he seems to come highly recomended

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Had our van serviced, hab check and mot'd with Dave Newell last week.All done in a day!Fantastic service, thanks Dave, had the alternator done now too, so holidays here we come :Smile:

Thank you for that, very pleased to have been of service. Glad to hear you got the alternator sorted.

D.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
.I am considering although over 100 mile round trip going to Mr Newell in the future as he seems to come highly recomended

It would be worth it. Apart from the excelent service there is plenty to see at Ironbridge so you can make a day out of it.
(still worth it for the service even if you don't!)
Wyn

Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
Drove all the way down from North Yorkshire (top end) to have a cruise control fitted. I would do the journey again as the sevice was first class.
Nice people to do business with. In fact, nice people.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Drove all the way down from North Yorkshire (top end) to have a cruise control fitted. I would do the journey again as the sevice was first class.
Nice people to do business with. In fact, nice people.

Similar journey for us to have the solar panel & Alugas bottle fitted - and the same experience :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back