Millionaire Ed (1 Viewer)

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I didn't know this but Ed Milliband is a Millionaire.

Him lecturing the Millionaires on the Front bench now has a different slant on it....

We pay him over £11,000 per month......

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08

Him lecturing the Millionaires on the Front bench now has a different slant on it....

Same old same old

The working class can kiss my arxx I've got

The foremans job at last

As sung by all polititions when in power :thumb:

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Same old same old

The working class can kiss my arxx I've got
The foremans job at last
:thumb:

Ime out of work and on the Dole
you can stick your Red flag up your hole

The End

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
The whole lot of thieving Bs are squillionaires, Blair is worth a 'confessed' £22m and his grabbing wife and Thats [STRIKE]New[/STRIKE] Screw Labour :Angry:

Jun 10, 2011
Yorkshire (nr. Leeds)
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2011 (so a bit of a newbie)
and his grabbing wife and Thats [STRIKE]New[/STRIKE] Screw Labour :Angry:

That's probably the nicest thing anyone has said about her for years. I think most people would use a lot stronger language, but we're all so polite on MHF forum, aren't we?

And as for Tony Blair. I never liked the guy. Too shifty by far. And as for him being the Middle East Peace Envoy - what a joke.

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I have no problems with millionaires serving in government or as MP's.

We want smart, intelligent, well educated people in government and smart, intelligent people do tend to earn well.

I laugh when people complain that they went to Eaton. This is the best school in the country what's wrong with well educated people helping run the country.

My problem is when labour MP's pretend to be common folk and decry the action of the millionaires in government when they are millionaires themselves and did a lot of the damage we are now suffering from. Hypocrites of the highest order.

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980

You have taken the points made at PMQ's out of context and are using them to stir things up a wee bit.

Anybody who didnt already know that Ed Milliband was a Millionare must have been hiding under a bush for the last few years. What a lot of nonsense.

This post should not be in this forum. It should be down at the bottom of the page. No Politics allowed on this forum.
Jim
:RollEyes:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980

We want smart, intelligent, well educated people in government and smart, intelligent people do tend to earn well.

I laugh when people complain that they went to Eaton. This is the best school in the country what's wrong with well educated people helping run the country.

Can you substantiate this observation.
Jim
:Smile:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980

So you wont mind when Ed Milliband becomes PM.
Jim
::bigsmile:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
I couldn't agree more.

I'd much rather be governed by an educated elite than by an uneducated proletariat.

:Smile:

Just a quick one before I fill up the bucket. Do you really believe that the current cabinet are this countries educated elite. :Eeek:
Jim
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
This post should not be in this forum. It should be down at the bottom of the page. No Politics allowed on this forum.
Jim
:RollEyes:

My bad, must have picked the wrong forum when posting. Meant it to go in u lounge place..

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Well, I've managed to get a covering of Bobby Dazzler on the mh. Washed it with Fenwick's yesterday. That Bobby Dazzler is good stuff.

Now then, Gromett, is that really the best you can do after the swathing and scurrilous attacks that have been made on our great Leader of Her Majesty's opposition.

By the way, its a beautiful day in Birkenhead, very hot.

Jim

thehutchies

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Wheelèd Shed
Funster No
MH
Exp
Well, I've managed to get a covering of Bobby Dazzler on the mh. Washed it with Fenwick's yesterday. That Bobby Dazzler is good stuff.

Now then, Gromett, is that really the best you can do after the swathing and scurrilous attacks that have been made on our great Leader of Her Majesty's opposition.

By the way, its a beautiful day in Birkenhead, very hot.

Jim

It's cracking the flags in Frodsham! :thumb:

Who cares about politics? ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
So you wont mind when Ed Milliband becomes PM.
Jim
::bigsmile:

He may be a millionaire but it is a stretch to call him intelligent...

madbluemad said:
You have taken the points made at PMQ's out of context and are using them to stir things up a wee bit.

I don't think so. He was attacking them as millionaires when he is one himself. I thought he was a comprehensive lad from a poor family as that is the way he has presented himself. Son of a Marxist, friend of the unions and working classes. I was surprised to find out he was a millionaire.

madbluemad said:
Can you substantiate this observation.
Do I need to? I thought this was pretty much an accepted fact? If not why the big fuss about it?

The Good Schools Guide called the school "the number one boys' public school," adding, "The teaching and facilities are second to none.

They get more of their students into top universities than any other school.

If I had kids and was given the opportunity for them to attend I would jump at the chance....

madbluemad said:
Just a quick one before I fill up the bucket. Do you really believe that the current cabinet are this countries educated elite.
Not perfect by any means of the word but miles better than Milliband and Balls.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back