nigglynelly

Free Member
Jul 31, 2009
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Just wanted to let you know that Lee and Chris from Arnchem have just completed a fantastic Spring clean and Gard X treatment on my motorhome. They are extremely professional and very hard working and I highly recommend them.
I am absolutely thrilled with it and it looks like new again. :Smile:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I am pleased to catch one of your posts

Just wanted to let you know that Lee and Chris from Arnchem have just completed a fantastic Spring clean and Gard X treatment on my motorhome. They are extremely professional and very hard working and I highly recommend them.

I am please to catch one of your posts.. You kindly hunted out the bike route for me at Stratford On Avon last year, when you came along to meet the some of us for the coffee morning.

We have now gone down towing the car on a trailer to get over the problem.. the smaller trailer is in the garage.. we carry the disabled scooters in the car, load it on to the trailer and then at sites we can use it to get in to town.

Pleased to see you posting and I hope you are now finding your feet in the motor home.

regards

Bob

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010

Do you mind me asking how much lighter your wallet now is after the exercise? :Sad:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
nigglynelly

nigglynelly

Free Member
Jul 31, 2009
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi Bob,

Glad you have found a solution to getting around.
I love using my motorhome whenever I get the opportunity but still haven't made it to a meet yet or ventured abroad. They are both on my 'to do' list so may see you again :Smile:

OP
OP
nigglynelly

nigglynelly

Free Member
Jul 31, 2009
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
It cost £300.00 for a thorough clean and Gard-X treatment. I was also given a comprehnesive product case which contained all the body work products, cloths etc and an emergency kit (fire extinguisher, torch, first aid kit etc).
The boys arrived at my house on time and did a first class job. They also spayed the upholstery with Scotch Guard at no extra cost and the work is guaranteed.
There is no way I would ever get it looking so good and she looks like a new van.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back