Welcome Itchyfeet! (1 Viewer)

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Greetings Itchyfeet, good to have you aboard the good ship MotorhomeFUN::bigsmile:

I hope you will enjoy the company and the laid-back atmosphere here. There are a great many members who, I am sure, will benefit from your experience and expertise :winky:

Last edited by a moderator:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Welcome Itchyfeet glad you've joined put you heet up and enjoy::bigsmile::thumb:

U

ukrv

Deleted User
Are we talking about the real deal here? - if we are, then I think it is unheard of for Eric to post on forums (well he did once :Blush:).

This is really exciting - kind of like having a direct line to the DVLA.

Cheers Eric and Welcome to MHFun :thumb:.

Paul

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Itchyfeet, and welcome to the fun. Some members have assumed by your name that you are part of the Itchyfeet motorhome dealership in Cornwall.

Whether you are or not, you are most welcome::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
I wonder - the Cornish ones are all in America this week. :Eeek:

Mind you, we found a musical band playing at the Devon County Show who called themselves 'Itchyfeet' - they were asked to join the 'Itchyfeet' Stand but didn't on account of the name clash! :Doh:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi Itchyfeet, and welcome to the fun. Some members have assumed by your name that you are part of the Itchyfeet motorhome dealership in Cornwall.

Whether you are or not, you are most welcome::bigsmile:

Wheres his T Shirt then
?

:shout:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I am pretty sure that Itchyfeet is just a regular member who chose a great name. I am sure he will let us know if he is a trade member. :Smile:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Could be the same one Tom, with a name like that:Doh:
Geo

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi its in our links Link Removed WELCOME TO THE forum:thumb:

RAY

OP
OP
L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Whilst hovering watch out for postie in the morning :winky:.......... and just to keep on-topic......We are pleased to have Itchyfeet as members, aren't we chaps! ::bigsmile:

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
Itchyfeet Member

Hi John

I keep telling everybody 'THEY' are all in America at present and have been so for over a week now. - I can't shout it any louder - as far as we know it is not a Cornish Member. :shout::shout::shout:

It would make life considerably easier if the member concerned would at least post a profile to identify themselves.

OP
OP
L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Sorry Dick....that was a reply to RR John, the thread was split last night due to a traders/links problem and posts moved to a new thread so my post doesn't make a lot of sense (do they ever?? :roflmto: )

I was in California in October and still managed to post on here courtesy of lappy and free wifi, they may have registered from the States if there was nothing decent on the telly :winky: Also, we have another new member called "Eric" who joined just before Itchyfeet..........does make you wonder :winky:

Perhaps they will, as you say, fill in their profile details and then we'll know for sure :Smile:

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
Hi Linda

Who ever it is - it is quite fascinating, and as you said perhaps one day some-one will post a profile and spoil it:Doh:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back