Tonyd

Free Member
Mar 17, 2012
tamworth
Funster No
MH
B630 starline
Exp
Have recently fitted 2 bosh 110 amp leisure batteries I have also fitted a 80watt solar panel wired through the regulator then onto battery terminals.
Fitted in my motorhome Hymer B630 starline is transformer rectifier a elektroblock EBL99, can I wire from solar panel regulator into Block 6 (solar rectifier) terminals 1 and 3. Which terminals are plus and minus. When connected will this charge both leisure batteries and the vehicle battery?

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
H and welcome tony:Smile: sorry can't help with your problem but at least you will get back to the top of list:thumb:

Last edited:
S

stagman

Deleted User
Have recently fitted 2 bosh 110 amp leisure batteries I have also fitted a 80watt solar panel wired through the regulator then onto battery terminals.
Fitted in my motorhome Hymer B630 starline is transformer rectifier a elektroblock EBL99, can I wire from solar panel regulator into Block 6 (solar rectifier) terminals 1 and 3. Which terminals are plus and minus. When connected will this charge both leisure batteries and the vehicle battery?

I know you can connect the solar panels direct to the Sargent chargeras fitted to Autotrails but not sure about yours , have you got a wiring diagram that should help if not google it :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back