Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
What a drama...

Queuing to get to speak to a receptionist at the Spa can take an age at the weekend. Waiting for her to find your name on the list. (it will only have the name of the person that booked) then let her manually work the barrier after she's watched you walk into it twice.::bigsmile:

Coming out, either no one there or she's busy, Hola, Hola can you let us out please, she operates the barrier once and carries on at reception, your partner then Hola Hola... and were out.. :Smile:

The present system is a pain for us and must be a drag for the reception too. I thought I'd investigate at main reception why we could no be given a pass that will let us in just like everyone else enjoys. The answer as best as I could understand was, 'not possible' but you are on the list:Doh:

I'm sure it is possible, maybe Raimon could look into it. He can see these posts. :thumb:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Going to regret saying this.... but they all seem to know me now and I get a cheery smile and a prompt press of the release button on the way in and out ::bigsmile: Jane (still a daft system though)

Of course, some folk look more suspicious than others....

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Going to regret saying this.... but they all seem to know me now and I get a cheery smile and a prompt press of the release button on the way in and out ::bigsmile: Jane (still a daft system though)

Of course, some folk look more suspicious than others....

We are not on the list, never have been, never had a problem. Entry given with a smile and a cheery "Hola" but we go every morning so they recognise us, I guess.... getting out I agree is a lottery. Today the turnstile "no funcianando !!" eventually somebody came, problem sorted.
Anyway, what do you expect for a freebie ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Regards, Bryan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
You know......I really must get my arse into gear and drag my sorry body down there to see what all the fuss is about !:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Well as a lot of you now about problems I had with Amanda and the shower room, it took three days to sort out. Communiication is the biggest downfall, you can go to reception talk to someone with very good english, think it is sorted three days later several conversations later:cry::Angry:. A lady called Maria was the last person who spoke to me she said it was her job if people could not sort problems out at reception.
I did point out to her if there had been a person on the spa reception who spoke good english, communication all round would have been much better.

I hope to have learn't a bit of spanish for when i come back, but somehow i dont think it will help, just make it worse:roflmto:
We have sorted things out now well i hope so, just waiting to see if they follow things up that they said they were going to do, to help people with disabilities use there facilities.
Will be taking a few pics to show slob a bob and smudge :thumb:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
It was the same each time I tried to get into the gym for a work out... they couldn't find my name on the list... :Sad:

After a bit I just gave up the idea... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JJ :Cool:

:Eeek::Eeek::RollEyes:

CampingMarjal

Free Member
Aug 26, 2010
Costa Blanca, Spain
Funster No
Dear Funsters, I carefully read (most of) your posts concerning Marjal, and especially the negative ones. We know which of our things are good. It its thanks to you pointing out what we need to improve, that we actually improve.

I'm am now writing my fortnightly report for the bosses, and I take full notice of your concerns.

I apologize for any inconveniences.

Cheers

Raimon

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Dear Funsters, I carefully read (most of) your posts concerning Marjal, and especially the negative ones. We know which of our things are good. It its thanks to you pointing out what we need to improve, that we actually improve.

I'm am now writing my fortnightly report for the bosses, and I take full notice of your concerns.

Cheers

Raimon

I might be too late for your report now Raimon but Frankie and I would have liked to dine out in the restaurant in the evening... It was a shame it was only open Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights...

I liked the shop and the friendliness of the man running it...

The security men were good with me and never stopped me as I roared through the gates on the Solex...:ROFLMAO:

The erratic internet access drove me mad mad mad... had I known it was going to be like that I would have bought a Spanish dongle...

CampingMarjal

Free Member
Aug 26, 2010
Costa Blanca, Spain
Funster No
I might be too late for your report now Raimon but Frankie and I would have liked to dine out in the restaurant in the evening... It was a shame it was only open Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights...

I liked the shop and the friendliness of the man running it...

The security men were good with me and never stopped me as I roared through the gates on the Solex...:ROFLMAO:

The erratic internet access drove me mad mad mad... had I known it was going to be like that I would have bought a Spanish dongle...

You are not late, I have to finish it before 6 pm
I will add your suggestions/complaints/compliments :winky:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988

Cheers

Raimon

Hi Raimon,

Thanks, that we only have these tiny things to bring to your attention means you are doing very well considering the scale and the short time you have been open. Thanks and well done, we are enjoying ourselves :thumb:

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Raimon

If you could please mention in your report, that we think the reception staff, and in particular Sonia are very helpful and a delight to deal with.

After the first week I had no problem getting into the spa gym area.

Pat and Neil

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back