Funster
Deceased RIP
Apr 14, 2009
near Boston Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
low line
Exp
after much mulling over decided to go for gasit refillable kit they were very helpful on the phone and delivered next day:Smile: good value at under £300 quid, but it will take me years to get my money back. In the meantime I can relax in the fact that I'm not being ripped off by the gas company every time I exchange a bottle.
must not gloat to soon got to fit it this weekend (hope that goes smoothly) then the scary bit filling for the first time (never used one of those pumps!)

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
after much mulling over decided to go for gasit refillable kit they were very helpful on the phone and delivered next day:Smile: good value at under £300 quid, but it will take me years to get my money back. In the meantime I can relax in the fact that I'm not being ripped off by the gas company every time I exchange a bottle.
must not gloat to soon got to fit it this weekend (hope that goes smoothly) then the scary bit filling for the first time (never used one of those pumps!)

Just did my first fill. It really is dead easy and not half as scary as people make out. I wasn't sure if I was being wound up with the stories....

It connects really easily. fills really easy and there is a little hiss when you disconnect.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back