Burstner Spare Key - Door/Ignition. Where to get one? (1 Viewer)

Mar 12, 2012
Bridgend, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Just started!
I have just ONE key for the driver/Passenger/ignition - this is a recipie for disaster for me and so, before I lose it, where can I get a spare?

I'm dreading to hear the cost, so I'll close one eye when I read any replies ::bigsmile:

Cheers

John

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Same with our van, only one ignition key and one alarm fob although we have two keys for the habitation door, water cap and lockers.

The dealer we bought from (Camper NE) contacted the previous owner who said he only ever had the set he handed over so they have contacted Fiat to arrange to obtain a second ignition key. We're still waiting as it can take up to 6 weeks apparently. It will be delivered to a local Fiat truck & van dealer and we will go there to get it coded. Not sure about the alarm fob but I have since found the web site for the alarm company so can get one myself if one isn't forthcoming through the dealer/Burstner.

As you bought privately the easiest way may well be for you to speak to a local Fiat dealer.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I have just ONE key for the driver/Passenger/ignition - this is a recipie for disaster for me and so, before I lose it, where can I get a spare?

John

Try your local Fiat Main Dealer as it is a Fiat part.

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back