New MH on it's way: all excited ! (1 Viewer)

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 10, 2012
Lausanne
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012
OK here was my intro, Broken Link Removed

And now we've go and done it ! What have I let myself in for.......

Carado A366, demo model from last year will be collected on Monday 26th March, just in time for Easter. In anticipation I advertised the Tin Tent and it went today, fastest sale I ever made in my motoring history.

The entire family is asking on a daily basis, when are going camping, so I better book something soon. Easter will be our test run with a 3 day trip planned. This will allow me to get my head round the thing.

Loads to learn and happy now that I can easily get our holiday vehicle on the drive without causing major challenges, having the MH at home even for loading and cleaning will be a pleasure indeed.

Got a list of thing to do on the MH already, did someone say that camping is cheap:ROFLMAO:

Thanks

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
:welcome:

Enjoy your new mh when it comes! We're still "virgins" with ours, had a minor fire in the oven today:Doh::Eeek:

All the best from us in the south of Scotland:thumb:

Bill & Margaret:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Welcome to Fun, what a beautiful part of the world you live in, I am sure you will have lots of pleasure from your new Motorhome, one thing with Easter don't forget to book a site if you are not wild camping, as they really do get booked up at Easter.:welcomefunster:

OP
OP
Ridgeway

Ridgeway

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 10, 2012
Lausanne
Funster No
MH
NiBi Arto 85E
Exp
Since 2012
Sold the tin tent and delivered it to it's new owners yesterday so no going back now !!!

The guy that bought it asked If I could take it too him, no problem I thought and took his deposit and his address.....

Plugged in the address in the satnav, hitched up and off we went. As we came off the motorway in an area I wasn't familiar with I started to get that "where's this road actually going to feeling" well ten mins later we found out, over the top of a mountain pass that had only been cleared of snow last week. No turning points and &%ing steep !!! OK we made it but this certainly was the last trip towing a tin tent. What was a challenging journey towing even with a Discovery 4 up front would have been a piece of cake in a MH, role on the Carado !

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Hi and welcome.

and also to all you others out there waiting to pick up your new homes. gonna be a good year me thinks
xx

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
OK here was my intro, Broken Link Removed

And now we've go and done it ! What have I let myself in for.......

Carado A366, demo model from last year will be collected on Monday 26th March, just in time for Easter. In anticipation I advertised the Tin Tent and it went today, fastest sale I ever made in my motoring history.

The entire family is asking on a daily basis, when are going camping, so I better book something soon. Easter will be our test run with a 3 day trip planned. This will allow me to get my head round the thing.

Loads to learn and happy now that I can easily get our holiday vehicle on the drive without causing major challenges, having the MH at home even for loading and cleaning will be a pleasure indeed.

Got a list of thing to do on the MH already, did someone say that camping is cheap:ROFLMAO:

Thanks

Well done guys, I was going to say join us at Chester over Easter:Doh:, but I guess not eh::bigsmile: anyway good luck to all who sail in her:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back