Free Member
Mar 4, 2012
west sussex
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
I'm a newbie
hi posted this question earlier,thought i would try the chausson forum,looking for the location of the engine number,any advise

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
hi posted this question earlier,thought i would try the chausson forum,looking for the location of the engine number,any advise

Could you let me know the year of manufacture please? Regards Griff

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
If it was built during the last twelve years, then you simply use the last six digits from the chassis number which is in varying places.

Most recently in the dash board when viewed through the screen from the outside of the vehicle on the passengers side. You will also find it on the floor of the vehicle through a carpet flap in the drivers foot-well, sometimes passenger foot-well.

This site will show you a picture of the layout.<.> it is the same for diesel by the way

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
tinak

tinak

Free Member
Mar 4, 2012
west sussex
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
I'm a newbie
thats a tricky question or is it just that i dont understand, 2.2 deisel 140 bhp
registered march this year does that help :Sad:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
thats a tricky question or is it just that i dont understand, 2.2 deisel 140 bhp
registered march this year does that help :Sad:

The last six digits as seen through the screen at the little chassis plate on top of your dashboard if it is that young. As you are from West Sussex I trust you'll be using Cuff-Miller in Littlehampton..........Griff

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
just bob into your local ford dealership im sure they'd know where it is.

incidentally if you had asked for the engine number location on a 3 litre fiat i do know where that is.

ps. good luck with DVLA getting your details sorted i had this with mine and it came back with the errors sorted but another keeper.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back